• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i almost put that until i saw at the end you put lolb

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
      Actually Porter played ROLB for us, not left.
      Do you consider those guys premeir left tackles? Because if you do they are not!

Comment

the dolphins may have overpaid for him but I think he still has a lot more left in the tank. He is very solid at the LEAST. In my opinion anyway. He was in more coverage last year than he was the year before but he still led the team in sacks (isn't saying much last year) and the year before it he lead the NFL in LB sacks. He's aging but he's fierce and he'll give you all he's got every weekend... man... I'm gonna cry

Thank you Jimmy for the sig.

Comment

A great leader, but obviously getting up there in age. He's still amazing in run support (WS) and shows glimmers of still being able to get after the QB. I don't think Miami is the best of fits actually because it seems like you guys are going to move him to strong side, I'd rather leave him at weak side whereas he can still utilize his great speed most effectively. He's going to be superb in coverage, good against the run, from the strong side I wouldn't expect more than 8 sacks on the season to be honest.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information