Thoughts in regards about Porter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts in regards about Porter

What are your thoughts about Porter and what can you tell me about him, except of his mouth? Even if he was slowing down some, was he stil a good pass rushing LB and do you think he will do good in Miami with having Taylor and Thomas with him?

He will do awesome for you guys. It will definately make your D better. On the other hand also, he will be a better ballplayer with those guys around him also. It's a win win situation for you Dolphin fans. I was pissed when we got rid of him, but I'm starting to get over it now. Enjoy watching 55, he is very fun to watch.

Comment

Hes gonna be a terror for opponets. In Miami he'll get to rush the passer a ton. Hes gonna tear it up in a Dolphins Uni. Not only his play but he will bring some adrenaline to all the guys over there.

Comment

So basicly, he's overrated by people because how much we signed him for and the fact hat he wasn't great like he was before?

Comment

i dont think hes overated.

Comment

hes declining in play... you overpaid but you are still getting a solid football player, i dont think he'll ever return to his probowl form but he should play pretty solid for you guys

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

if nothing else he scares the **** out of every QB he faces for the simple fact that he is just an intimidating guy. the article in SI when he was on the cover for most feared player in NFL had Tom Brady saying the Porter scares the life out of him. he will get your guys pumped up to play believe me. and he will be a solid or better attributer.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                if nothing else he scares the **** out of every QB he faces for the simple fact that he is just an intimidating guy. the article in SI when he was on the cover for most feared player in NFL had Tom Brady saying the Porter scares the life out of him. he will get your guys pumped up to play believe me. and he will be a solid or better attributer.
                yeah, is that when he wa on the cover with just shoulder pads??

dude is a beast to say the least

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Porter will have a solid year or two left. He is slowing down but even in his down year last season he played well.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                    yeah, is that when he wa on the cover with just shoulder pads??

dude is a beast to say the least
                    yea, there is a picture inside, of him with his pitbull and his a steelers collar for it and everything and they both are just mean mugging the camera. haha it is hilarious.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

You will get a decent player and a presence in the locker room, but age and injuries have caught up with him.

He is not worth the money that you payed him. If you think that about 30-40 tackles and 5-10 sacks is worth it then you will like this guys production

However Taylor and Porter could be one lethal rush combination

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                        You will get a decent player and a presence in the locker room, but age and injuries have caught up with him.

He is not worth the money that you payed him. If you think that about 30-40 tackles and 5-10 sacks is worth it then you will like this guys production

However Taylor and Porter could be one lethal rush combination
                        I'm curious to see how they do together as well. Both guys are great at getting to the QB, and I'm betting they can learn a few things from each other as well.

Comment

Originally posted by skarocksoi View Post
                          I'm curious to see how they do together as well. Both guys are great at getting to the QB, and I'm betting they can learn a few things from each other as well.
                          Not to mention Porter will be the ROLB instead of LOLB.

meaning he'll be facing more Big slow Tackles instead of Ogden, Willie Anderson.

He'll be facing the monster likes of Terrence Pennington, Nick Kaczur, and Anthony Clements twice a season. He's not good against Premier LT's but he could still provide some good Sack #'s at LOLB.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                            Not to mention Porter will be the ROLB instead of LOLB.

meaning he'll be facing more Big slow Tackles instead of Ogden, Willie Anderson.

He'll be facing the monster likes of Terrence Pennington, Nick Kaczur, and Anthony Clements twice a season. He's not good against Premier LT's but he could still provide some good Sack #'s at LOLB.
                            Actually Porter played ROLB for us, not left.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                              Actually Porter played ROLB for us, not left.
                              Grr. I mixed it up.

He'll be playing LOLB instead of ROLB.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information