• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah there is no way we pass on anderson

0% chance imo

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

If it shakes out the way scott says it would we should do this.

1.Anderson
      2Sears
      3.Hunt
      4.Shaw

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Andreson would be an amazing LB, as a player with his hand down not so good even in the 4-3 i dont think he is going to play well, but as a lb in 3-4 he could do pretty damn good as a pass rusher

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          Andreson would be an amazing LB, as a player with his hand down not so good even in the 4-3 i dont think he is going to play well, but as a lb in 3-4 he could do pretty damn good as a pass rusher
          ... what are u smoking

anderson would be amazing at end ina 4 - 3... which is what he is

its possible we can try him at olb ina 3 - 4, but i dont see it as much as i do at him at end

Comment

come on he had one good season,

Comment

he also was a converted WR, saying he will be a bad end is just ridiculous

Comment

In the SEC...

Battled... Joe Thomas, Sam Baker, Arron Sears. Had 2+ Sacks in most games, even the toughest SEC Games.

Last season in limited occasions still had 36 Tackles 12 TFLS, and 4 sacks.

I'd say he knows how to get in the backfield. He possesses amazing athleticism, great size, power. He's raw.

46 Tackles, 24 TFLS for -106yds, 15 sacks, 4 PD, 1FF and 12 Hurries.

Alabama, Auburn, Miss, Tennessee(3 against Arron Sears), 1 against LSU, 3 against Wisconsin (3 against Joe Thomas)...

He started off slow, but once he got in the game, he's a monster.
                Last edited by Mr. Stiller; 04-13-2007, 12:25 AM.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

He is a gifted athlete, no doubt, may be he can prove me wrong, I still would like to get him or bowie

He was going to be a WR at one point, maybe he still can like Peppers

Comment

He is a gifted athlete, no doubt, may be he can prove me wrong, I still would like to get him or bowie

He was going to be a WR at one point, maybe he still can like Peppers
                    I think If he drops about 10-15 lbs, and works a bit, he'll be dominant if not more than Merriman. He's got elite speed for his size, and being the fact he was a WR, has the ability to drop in coverage.

If Haggans can do it. Anderson can only make us look better.

Comment

I think he is fine look at some pictures he doesnt look like he needs to drop lbs. but if it help his speed improve sure im for it

As long he he doesnt end up look lanky like Adams,

Comment

something funny, i was looking at the DE rankings and it showed Moses as a first rd pick i dont think scott changed it, since Moses ends up falling into the third and bottom second in most drafts.

What happened to Moses i remeber a lot of people wanted to draft him in Jan.

Comment

I think he is fine look at some pictures he doesnt look like he needs to drop lbs. but if it help his speed improve sure im for it

As long he he doesnt end up look lanky like Adams,
                          Lanky?

It's not necesarily lanky, it's muscle. Even if he's thin, with long arms, that might be better, because it'd be hard to keep olineman out of his body.

Comment

something funny, i was looking at the DE rankings and it showed Moses as a first rd pick i dont think scott changed it, since Moses ends up falling into the third and bottom second in most drafts.

What happened to Moses i remeber a lot of people wanted to draft him in Jan.
                            He has us taking Leon Hall,

I quit reading.

Comment

his new one has us picking timmons

Comment

Yeah lanky, teams in college are moving to fast and small DEs bac in the day they used to be small DTs, DEs taht moved quick and could creat pressure using strenght as well, like Carikker, and Francis.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information