No announcement yet.

Scotts New Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, scott doesnt always know what he is doing it seems... especially with us

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

it seems that way. i am liking more and more the anderson pick as OLB. i've been sitting on it since stiller brough it up. and i am thinking that should be the way we go, that our staley later in the round.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Why does he keep insiting we get a Cb, doesnt he realize how old some of our LBs are and that the depth is not that good, also i would rather have a line pick then CB

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          Why does he keep insiting we get a Cb, doesnt he realize how old some of our LBs are and that the depth is not that good, also i would rather have a line pick then CB
          Maybe Scott isn't the all omniscient person that some here believe him to be?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

yeah, though neither is mel kiper

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

I hate Kiper he has the worst picks for teams yet he sounds so confident with those picks, even in the back of his mind he knows that is a stupid pick

Todd Mcshay i think has better picks, i am happy espn hired him

Comment

i would like BOWiEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  I hate Kiper he has the worst picks for teams yet he sounds so confident with those picks, even in the back of his mind he knows that is a stupid pick

Todd Mcshay i think has better picks, i am happy espn hired him
                  The Trick is to keep making outrageous picks and the day before the draft, make the "Right" picks and look overly intelligent.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

lol yo that is a good idea

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information