No announcement yet.

2010/2011 Pittsburgh Steelers Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe as much as we would love to draft a corner in the first round it would be a futile attempt because if we trade up in the second a few picks we can get the same quality at corner as the end of the first.

Comment

• 1) Derek Sherrod OT/OG Mississippi State
      2) Curtis Brown CB Texas
      3) DJ Williams FB/TE Arkansas
      4) Will Rackley G Leigh
      5) Ian Williams NT Notre Dame
      6) Cedric Thornton DE Central Arkansas
      7) Mark LeGree S Appalachian State

Not my best, but I believe it's good enough. Not my final mock.

Oh, and just a reminder, I'll have an offseason/draft thread if you guys would like one. If not, we can discuss the offseason in here.

Comment

• How about Phil Taylor for NT from Baylor.

Comment

• I like Taylor, but I wouldn't want him in the first. Yeah we need a NT, but we have far greater needs at OL and in the secondary to get a NT IMO.

Comment

• Hines, id love a seperate thread especially for the draft.

Comment

• Any leaks or rumors about who we might be interested in yet? Im tired of guessing :p

Comment

• Oh and my new personal man crush is Rashad Carmichael, kid is a baller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                  Any leaks or rumors about who we might be interested in yet? Im tired of guessing :p
                  From what I have read:

Johnny Patrick CB Louisville
                  Rashad Carmichael CB Virginia Tech
                  Andrew Jackson G Fresno State
                  DJ Williams FB/TE Arkansas

Those are the only ones I have noticed.

Comment

• i love phil taylor, id take him at 31....he could really bring alot to the defense in the long run because they are some old *****. casey is a one down player, maybe two on his best days at this point and taylor reminds me alot of shaun rodgers. massive and powerful.

whats allen baileys stock looking like at this point? this is the first year i missed quite a bit of combine coverage
                    E]

Comment

• New thread for offseason/draft stuff:

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...05#post2542105

Comment

• Originally posted by K Train View Post
                        i love phil taylor, id take him at 31....he could really bring alot to the defense in the long run because they are some old *****. casey is a one down player, maybe two on his best days at this point and taylor reminds me alot of shaun rodgers. massive and powerful.

whats allen baileys stock looking like at this point? this is the first year i missed quite a bit of combine coverage
                        It looks like Bailey is more of a workout warrior than anything. I would not be surprised to see him falling to the third day. Too raw, but I'd take him in a heartbeat if he's there in the 3rd or 4th.

Comment

• i was thinking probably 3rd....he could be delicious, hes a gigantic linebacker....which is pretty much what keisel was
                          E]

Comment

• Sanders is having interactive interviews with fans, he holds nothing back haha, it's awesome.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Man what the hell are we going to do for Oline with all these injuries.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information