No announcement yet.

2010/2011 Pittsburgh Steelers Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasting no time, Woodley tossed his suitcase into his SUV and tore up I-80 heading north. He drove for hours
    his ass is still driving if he was trying to go north on I-80
    E]

Comment

So do you guys think we'll get both Pouncey and Worilds signed for camp? It would be the first time in a long time that a rookie would not be there for the start of TC.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

i would assume so, it would be laughable if worilds held out...rare to see a second rounder hold out, and i dont think worilds was great value at that slot anyway.

id be surprised if pouncey wasnt in on time, it might rely on iupati's deal alot though
        E]

Comment

I think Worilds' deal has been delayed because he wanted to see what Lee got.

Comment

I think Worilds' deal has been delayed because he wanted to see what Lee got

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              Post *****! POST *****! Lol, jk jk.

Yeah, and I was also reading that there are actually very few first round picks that have already signed. Makes it even more surprising that Bryant is one of them.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

who else is signed besides bryant?
                E]

Comment

Originally posted by K Train View Post
                  who else is signed besides bryant?
                  Wow, apparently no one else.

http://backseatfan.com/2010/05/2010-...-team-by-team/

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

yeah i didnt think so lol, bryant got low balled too i cant believe he signed it being a potential top 10 pick...hes getting 11.8 which is what beanie wells got at 31 last year and 8.5 guaranteed which is just on par with what mack and harvin got last year in the early 20s, its usually a substantial increase i though he'd get 16 mil with 9-9.5 guaranteed
                    E]

Comment

Woohoo! Woodley won't hold out.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5410540

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

yea but i cant help but think hes gonna become a FA now...hes clearly frustrated with them and someone will offer him bank, ******* dumervill might have made us kiss woodley goodbye. there better be a ******* franchise tag next year lol
                        E]

Comment

Losing Woodley would be devastating to the team and to fans. Fan favorite and crucial to the team.

Stupid 30% rule.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

It's kind of amazing how the upcoming draft is really rich in the positions we need to fill.

Great CB's, TONS of 3-4 DE talent, couple 3-4 ILB's, good interior O-line players.

And Jonathan Baldwin.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

We will have Woodley for a long time. Just relax. I'm sure the front office has told him there is nothing they can do about him not getting his extention.

Comment

Ike Taylor, Byant McFadden, William G*y, Keenan Lewis, Joe Burnett, Crezdon Butler, Anthony Madison.

Who stays, who goes? Who starts? Who suprises?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information