No announcement yet.

2010/2011 Pittsburgh Steelers Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to be a bit pissed if he made it over Redman though.

When does official come out??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Tomorrow is when everyone got to be at 53.

Comment

• Only cuts I have seen so far are TEs Bright and McHugh, G Brooks, T Jolly, WR London, DT Paxson, LS Stewart, S Thornton, RB Vincent, LB Williams.

Comment

• Im a little suprised by Williams getting cut straight away, but im pretty sure if someone goes down with an injury, or the ST's fail, he'll be the first person they call.

Comment

• I could see us signing some free agents after tomorrow. Garrett Wolfe is a possiblity. It's rumored we like him. Jacques Reeves got cut by the Texans and I wouldn't mind looking at him for a nickle/dime corner. Herman Johnson got cut. He could provide more depth to our line.

Comment

• Chris Baker also got cut by the Broncos. I know I wanted him coming out of college. Maybe we try to sign him to our PS and develop him. We do need to find a replacement for Hampton sooner than later.

Comment

• Summers cut. Mendy, MeMo, Redman, and Dwyer are the backs.

Comment

• Tomlin needs to let go of his pet MeMo. Redman can do what he does and better. No need for us to have 4 backs. We need LBers.

Comment

• We need LBers? We are most likely carrying 9. haha

Comment

• Yes, but I want sylvester.

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                        Yes, but I want sylvester.
                        me too i love that kid

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• Sylvester made the team. I'm almost positive. Looking at our team, we don't have many needs. I can see us going OL the first two rounds, then getting a NT if we don't pick up Chris Baker or what not. If Lewis/Burnett falter, we could use a CB, but we need depth at S. I'd personally get a T in the first, then trade up and draft Pouncey.

Comment

• He better of made it, I already want him to take over Farrior duties.

Comment

• summers and urbik both cut...needless to say im on top of the ******* world right now.

add in that dwyer made it and hartwig got axed...i cant lose, the emotional high im on right now as someone that is passionate about the draft and the players their favorite team drafts is overwhelming lol
                              E]

Comment

• Imagine having both Pouncey's?? With Colon back?? That would be a good line.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information