Clear All

• Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
    well said... pretty much my thoughts verbatim
    Thanks much

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

• Keisel is out Sunday.

Debo got fined 75K for his hit on Massaquoi.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
        Ehhh I'm not so high on Pouncey that much. I think there are other guards who are ranked much higher. Its a strong guard class this year.
        I agree, I think Rodney Hudson is a better prospect but I have to think that the Pouncey bros would have great chemistry together and would work just as fine.

Comment

• We are playing such good football. This team reminds me very much of the 2005 team but with a 10x better QB.

28-3 would have looked much better but we are still league leading lowest points allowed so far. We also have yet to allow a 50 + yard runner. Granted Hillis would have gotten over that had they handed the ball off more instead of having the rook throw it as much as they did.

So excited about how we are doing. If we keep this going, we have a good shot at #7 this year.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Its all AFC this year the top four teams are the Jets, Ravens, Pats and Steelers, with the Colts at number 5

1.Ravens

2.Steelers

3.Jets

4.Pats

5.Colts

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

• My Top 5 would go:

Ravens
              Steelers
              Jets
              Giants
              Bitching Brady's

Comment

• I am starting to hate the AFC east more then the AFC North.

Seriously lets smash that division together.

Comment

• I seriously might hate the Patriots more than I hate the Ravens/Browns/Bengals. Brady is such a little ***** and yes, I still hate that they get credit for the Super Bowls. And yes, I even think Brady is overrated.....a lot.

And then the Jets, I like. Only because they play like the Steelers & Ravens. And I like all teams that play really good defense. Except the Patriots/Cowboys.

Comment

• Yeah and then Brady was throwing cut blocks at the knees of Ravens defenders who were on the opposite side of the play.

the thing I hate about the Jets & Scott is the constant disrespect about the Ravens.

He was the one that when the Jets offered him 48 mill he called up Bmore and said if you give us that $ then I will come back.

Then he was talkin **** after a pre season game saying "Rex really ran that 2008 team"

Then he was claiming that there were 15 players who would leave for the Jets in a heartbeat.

Seriously Bart just zip it and have some respect, we beat you guys and we started your career here. He is just a tool. All he does is talk, like for 3 years when he threatened to kill Ward. Just get a life Bart you are just an above average LB you are not elite.

Comment

• I hate the Cowboys and Pats so so much. James Harrison should be unleashed on them.

Comment

• Cowboys.....i hate. Patriots....i hate. Tom Brady...I LOVE

By:BK the God

Comment

• Harrison is going to retire if something isnt done about these rules :'(

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

Comment

• All I know is that Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, and Chad Henne better be ready because Debo is officially pissed off.

He won't retire.

Comment

• Harrison is going to destroy someone this weekend, after which the NFL will pass a rule that you are only allowed to two hand touch, which will then become flag football after Harrison destroys another man with only his two hands.

Comment

• I think that if I ever saw Roger Goodell in a restaurant, I'd ask for some very, very, very hot coffee and I'd pour it on his crotch.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information