No announcement yet.

2010/2011 Pittsburgh Steelers Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Harrison retires I quit watching football. He is one of my favorite players, he plays the right way, and football is becoming a ***** sport. Goodell is legislating defense and the heart of the game, out of it.
    Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
    Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

• Im bored of this rule crap, lets get back to football!

My predictions of the week...

Big Ben: 20/30-240yds-2TDs
      Mendy: 22att-93yds-4.2avg-1TD-2ctch-14yds
      Ward: 5-60yds-0TD
      Wallace: 6-85yds-1TD
      Heath: 5-50yds-1TD

Deebo: 12tck - 2sck - 1FF
      Wood: 4tck - 1sck - 1PD
      Timmons: 11tck - 1sck
      Polomalu: 7tck - 2PD - 1INT

Score: Steelers 24 - Dolphins 16

Comment

• Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• How important is this next draft!?

I feel like we have very few young players who are ready to fill some very big shoes.

K. Lewis and Hood are starting to scare me, I'm counting on them; all other draft picks are gone or on the PS.

Last draft class looks promising, but this one needs to be GOOD.
          ...The Pittsburgh Steelers represent a way of life...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post
            Im bored of this rule crap, lets get back to football!

My predictions of the week...

Big Ben: 20/30-240yds-2TDs
            Mendy: 22att-93yds-4.2avg-1TD-2ctch-14yds
            Ward: 5-60yds-0TD
            Wallace: 6-85yds-1TD
            Heath: 5-50yds-1TD

Deebo: 12tck - 2sck - 1FF
            Wood: 4tck - 1sck - 1PD
            Timmons: 11tck - 1sck
            Polomalu: 7tck - 2PD - 1INT

Score: Steelers 24 - Dolphins 16
            I'll do some.

Big Ben: 17/29-274 yds-2 TDs-1 INT
            Mendy: 26 carries-137 yards-5.26 ypc-1 TD
            Wallace: 5-97-1 TD
            Redman: 4 carries-26 yards-6.5 ypc-1 catch-3 yards-1 TD

Deebo: 8tck-2.5 sacks - 2 FF
            Timmons: 14 tck - 1INT
            Woodley: 6 tackles - 1.5 sacks- dropped INT
            Polomalu: 2 tackles - 2 INT

Score: Steelers 34 - Dolphins 12

Yes, very optimistic.

Originally posted by SCSteeler View Post
            How important is this next draft!?

I feel like we have very few young players who are ready to fill some very big shoes.

K. Lewis and Hood are starting to scare me, I'm counting on them; all other draft picks are gone or on the PS.

I think it is a pretty important draft, which sucks because I don't think it is as loaded. As always, I'm fairly confident in our FO. We will find someone to replace all the aging vets.

Even if we don't, we will still atleast be 3rd in the AFCN. :)

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Couple of musings bout the phins game;

a pissed off James harrison goes against the best lineman in football in Jake Long. James will not be able to bullrush him like he can with weaker tackles, and he will never just blow by him with Jakes' quick footwork; so I think they need to use some creative pass rushes-whatever happened to Lebeau's overloading one side for blitzes?

Eason is starting and his backup will be Chris Hoke!! I've heard that Ziggy has an ankle sprain that he incurred early in the season and that is why he has been so unproductive. If that is not the case then he certainly is a flop of a 1st round draftpick, this is supposed to be where he gets a chance to shine. I've never been impressed with his play in run support but his ability to pass rush would be a welcome addition late in games.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSteeler View Post
                How important is this next draft!?

I still think the offensive line needs to be addressed, secondary can always be addressed and wouldn't mind another wideout.
                Originally posted by njx9
                i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

• Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
                  I still think the offensive line needs to be addressed, secondary can always be addressed and wouldn't mind another wideout.
                  We have sooo many young WRs.

Wallace, Sanders, Brown and maybe Sweed. 24/23/22/25

ARE-Battle - 31/30

Ward being the oldest 34.

I'd rather go secondary and Oline early.

Comment

• Originally posted by PittPete View Post
                    Couple of musings bout the phins game;

a pissed off James harrison goes against the best lineman in football in Jake Long. James will not be able to bullrush him like he can with weaker tackles, and he will never just blow by him with Jakes' quick footwork; so I think they need to use some creative pass rushes-whatever happened to Lebeau's overloading one side for blitzes?

Eason is starting and his backup will be Chris Hoke!! I've heard that Ziggy has an ankle sprain that he incurred early in the season and that is why he has been so unproductive. If that is not the case then he certainly is a flop of a 1st round draftpick, this is supposed to be where he gets a chance to shine. I've never been impressed with his play in run support but his ability to pass rush would be a welcome addition late in games.
                    Yeah, he's nursing that ankle injury. I want to see him start though.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• what a convenient "ankle injury" for hood
                      E]

Comment

• Heres a pretty good breakdown of the game again

Gospel 6...Leave your body and soul at the door
                        Posted Thu, 10/21/2010 - 14:44 by FC

Well we have good news and bad news from the Browns game. The good news is obvious…Ben is back and he looked sharp. The bad news is just as obvious, the NFL powers that be have decided to eliminate all hitting and violence from the game. I’m a Steelers fan so I won’t even defend James Harrison at this time….I believe Dunta Robinson got screwed by the NFL for his hit on Desean Jackson…When the receiver or ball carrier ducks his head (which is a natural reaction) your bound to have helmet to helmet contact…It’s unavoidable…How you penalize or legislate a reaction play is beyond me. The NFL could loosen the pass interference rules…Teams would be enticed to run more man coverages…Zone coverages is where you see most of the big hits according to the NFL…The NFL wants scoring…I doubt you see any rule changes that will affect the product on the field…It’s a no win situation for defenders…The current rules dictate you must separate the man from the ball…That means snot bubbling hits.

The national media is having a field day attacking Harrison…What they fail to realize is James Harrison is everything they want to be…Harrison is a proud man…His name and his reputation are important to him…Evidently more important than money. After listening to James Harrison claim he was going to retire; I almost went Dookie in my pants…Harrison is the same player who refused to visit the White House because he doesn’t believe in President Obama…Harrison is a man of principle. The NFL is eliminating the masculine aspect of the NFL…I will tell you this…Dick Butkus, Chuck Bednarick, Sam Huff, Ray Nitschke, Mike Curtis and Jack Lambert approved of the James Harrison hits and so do I. James Harrison reported back to practice Thursday afternoon…Jake Long better bring his “A” game…I have a feeling James Harrison is going to make a big statement this Sunday afternoon…Poor Chad Henne.

Steelers with the Ball

The Steelers had a ton of success running the ball the final game of last season against the Dolphins. I believe the Steelers will attempt to jam the ball down the Dolphins throats again. I have to be honest this game scared me all week…The James Harrison incident will have a positive effect on this team; the Steelers will play inspired football.

On paper this looks like a very even matchup…The game is not played on paper. The Steelers offensive is massive….This offensive line is a far better group then the group which led the Steelers to 200 yards rushing in the last meeting. The Steelers ran the ball on the Dolphins at will…I expect much of the same this week. Ben looked sharp for the most part last week…Arians called a solid game plan… The Backs and Receivers made plays. The Steelers played mostly mistake free…No blown assignments in pass pro…No fumbles or dropped balls…Very few mental mistakes at the line of scrimmage…The offense played a composed intelligent game…That must continue over the next three road games if they expect to win.

Matchups

Max Starks and Randy Starks in the Run Game

Most people feel Randy Starks will hold his own against Max in the run game…I think those people are foolish when it comes to football. Starks has improved a great deal in the run game under the tutelage of Sean Kugler…Max will not run Randy Starks out of the screen in the run game…He won’t pancake Randy Starks…He will move him a yard off the ball and wall him away from the play. The Dolphins are going to be forced to run blitz a ton in this game…Starks has to clean up the backside of run plays…Open up the cut back lane. Max Starks will not make a pro bowl…He won’t get positive praise from the national media….He just does his job…Zero penalties and 1 sack allowed to date this season…I expect Max to beat the piss out of Randy in the matchup of the Starks clan.

Max Starks and Flozell Adams vs Koa Misi and Derek Wake in Pass Pro

The Dolphins utilize weak and strong outside linebackers (Tight end is generally lined up on the strong side of the formation) so Starks and Adams will face both rushers. Derek Wake is a pure speed rusher…He will close the deal back to the inside at times because offensive tackles over set the edge…They fear his speed rush. Wake is very slippery rushing the passer…Wake is a Chad Brown clone…He is relentless and intelligent rushing the passer…He won’t give up on a rush…He plays to the echo of the whistle. Starks and Adams must use their length…Both must be quick out of their stance and they must land their punch…If Either lock on to Wake...The pass rush is over…They win…If Wake can avoid the punch…Both are in trouble. I expect Wake to beat Starks and Adams to the edge a couple of times….Wake is a very good pass rusher….Lets see how Wake handles the 250 pound quarterback when he gets there. Koa Misi doesn’t impress me rushing the passer…He does have three sacks on the season…Misi doesn’t have the speed quickness or power to threaten Starks or Adams…The Dolphins will attempt to move around rushers to confuse the Steelers front…Good luck with that…Kugler has the boys ready to play. I fear Wake off the edge…I do not fear Misi.

Moe Pouncey Chris Kemoeatu and Doug Legursky vs Tony McDaniel Paul Soliai and the Dolphins inside backers

As I stated last week…Blocking the nose tackle is one of the key components of running the ball on a 34 defense. I believe Pouncey will dominate Tony McDaniel inside. Pouncey has a few struggles with short stout fire plug nose tackles…Tony McDaniel is a tall 43 defensive tackle who has been forced into action at nose tackle…Pouncey will get under his pads and control him at the line of scrimmage. PaulSoliai is a different story… Soliai is very explosive in short areas for a limited amount of plays… Soliai can give the Dolphins 15-20 plays at a high level. If Pouncey doesn’t need much help that should leave the guards with quick releases to the 2nd level to pick off backers or safeties…The key to the Steelers run game and all NFL run games is simple…Get “Bigs” on players at the 2nd level. I believe the Dolphins have two of best inside linebackers in the game in Channing Crowder and Karlos Dansby both players will be rendered useless if they are forced to take on blocks from Kemo or Bronco.

Kemo and Randy Starks in Pass Pro

This is a very vital matchup for both teams…The Dolphins need to pressure Ben from the interior…That means heavy blitz or the interior rushers are handling the Steelers guards. If the Dolphins are forced to blitz Ben will carve them up….That leaves interior pressure from the down linemen. Kemo has been solid so far this season in pass pro…That must continue this week. Starks is a savvy vet with all the tricks of the trade…This is a matchup that could make or break the week.

Bronco and Kendall Langford in Pass Pro

Same deal as Kemo…Langford is a body beautiful player…He looks the part…He is a big ripped 290 pound man…Think a 6-5 James Harrison. Langford is a pure power player…Bronco will have his hands full. If the Steelers can control the interior rush lanes they will be able to throw the ball vertically on this team.

Flozell My Man Adams and Kendall Langford in the run game

Langford likes to intimidate players…He likes to bully players. Langford will meet the Steelers bully Sunday afternoon…Flozell Adams. Adams and Langford will be a war…My money is on Sparty…Adams is just a bad man. Adams may make things easy for Bronco in pass pro this week…I expect the Steelers to attempt to jam the ball down the Dolphins throats…That means heavy power run game right at Adams…Langford is going to be tested early and often….I see no way he holds up at the point of attack…And that my friends is the difference between the 2009 and 2010 Pittsburgh Steelers…The Steelers have a masher at right tackle.

Skill Positions

Ben is a stud.

The Steelers running backs are missing something…A 3rd half back. Mewelde Moore sucks. The Steelers are giving Rashard Mendenhall a heavy run load early in the season…In my opinion he is carrying the ball way to often…Mendy is my type of back…He has a complete tool box with the ability to run by or through defenders. Isaac Redman continues to impress…He has performed admirably for the Steelers this season….His performance should lead to more carries and game action. DJ Johnson is the best blocking fullback the Steelers have had in years…He has the speed to make blocks Krieder couldn’t dream of making at the 2nd level. The Dolphins linebackers struggle to tackle…Mendy and Redman will have chances to extend plays…They must protect the ball…Ball security is far more vital than 2 yards.

Heath Miller and Matt Spaeth will struggle to beat the Dolphins backers and safeties in coverage…I have zero problems with that…As long as they dominate the Dolphins outside linebackers in the run game. Miller will draw Karlos Dansby who is fantastic in coverage or Chris Clemons a 6-1 safety who runs in the 4.38 range.

Hines Ward and Vonta Davis should be a fun matchup…Ward is a dirty vet…Davis an excitable 2nd year player…I put the over/under at 8 minutes before Ward draws some type of penalty on Davis…Davis has far more athletic ability and talent than Ward…Ward is 20 times the football player because he is smart and understands the game. Mike Wallace on Jason Allen could be ugly…The Dolphins are going to be forced to get safeties involved against the run…The Dolphins will play Wallace with no help over the top…In my opinion that’s an automatic audible to a vertical pass. Wallace will have his opportunities in the vertical passing game…I love the Wallace Allen matchup for the Steelers. Dolphins nickel back Sean Smith is a tall lanky ball hawk with decent coverage skills. I expect the Steelers attempt to attack him with ARE and Sanders across the middle of the field…Smith has trouble opening his hips and running with under sized receivers. The Dolphins safeties are a decent group…Yermiah Bell is a hammer at strong safety…He does have some issues in pass pro and he can be had vertically. Rookie Chris Clemons is a super straight line athlete…He struggles to stop and start…Teams have destroyed the Dolphins with double moves and complex route combinations out of bunch sets…The Steelers passing game could go for 400 yards if they decided to go pass happy.

Dolphins with the Ball

The Steelers rank first in the league in points allowed, yards allowed and rushing yards allowed. No opponent has scored more than 17 points all season….Just some food for thought as you attack Dick LeBeau and his defensive scheme.

The Dolphins have added a playmaking element to this offense with the acquisition of Pittsburgh native Brandon Marshall. Marshall is a big receiver who runs like a small receiver…Marshall has quality ball skills and play making ability after the catch…He is a bigger version of Roddy White. I do not fear any of the other skill position players in the passing or running game.

The Dolphins general game plan is to run the ball and keep games close. I have a feeling Sporano and Dan Henning realize they can’t run the ball on this defense out of classic run sets…I expect the Dolphins to open up the passing game…The Dolphins have a strong offensive line…They will take their chances through the air…I expect max Protect and vertical routes. The Dolphins want to get the lead and force the Steelers to play catch up….Chad Henne truly does suck…His best chance is play action passing with 2 reads…If he is forced to hold the ball in the pocket he will melt down.

Matchups

Nick Eason and Jake Long in the Run Game

I expect Eason to get the start…Ziggy Hood has been a disappointment Tomlin will send a message to Hood…I expect Eason and Hood will split reps…I dislike the matchup in the run game for the Steelers. Jake Long has some limitations to his game…He is a quality run blocker…I don’t believe Long will rag doll Eason or Hood…He will move either off the line of scrimmage and wall them away from the play…Ziggy Hood could surprise…He has the quickness and power to give Long fits…The Steelers may play more one gap responsibility with Hood in the game…Let him penetrate get up field and cause chaos.

James Harrison and Jake Long in Pass Pro

I blasted James Harrison for his injury/ hurt comments on the board this week…What got lost is this…Harrison also complimented the Referee’s…Called them the best in the game…Harrison may be angling for some holding calls. I don’t care what left tackle is lined up across from Harrison…Harrison could dominate the matchup…I expect a nasty James Harrison this week…I mean a very nasty James Harrison.

Richie Incognito Joe Berger and Pat Mcquistan vs Casey Hampton Lawrence Timmons and James Farrior

The Dolphins interior offensive line is a nasty workmen group. Berger is going to need a ton of help with Casey Hampton in the run game…The Packers dominated Berger last week…Casey Hampton is a far better player than anything the Packers have inside. Hampton will force the double team or he will place Berger four yards in the back field. Timmons and Farrior have to read the play quickly…Incognito and Mcquistan are nasty at the 2nd level….Farrior and Timmons need to play downhill and finish plays…Missed tackles keep drives alive. In Casey Hampton I trust…He will keep Timmons Farrior clean…The Dolphins will get nothing in the run game.

Richie Incognito and Ziggy Hood in Pass Pro

I believe Hood will see more snaps rushing the passer than Eason. This could be a great matchup for the Steelers…Incognito is a very good run blocker…He struggles in pass pro…Hood could have a huge impact this week…The Dolphins will be forced to scheme for Harrison and Woodley...Hood will have the chance to make some plays…This is a matchup I feel the Steelers could really take advantage of.

Pat Mcquistan and Aaron Smith in Pass Pro

Another matchup the Steelers must take advantage of…Mcquistan is a former left tackle so he has quick feet and a decent pass set…I believe Smith can overwhelm with his power rush game…Mcquistan doesn’t anchor well…Smith has been invisible at times rushing the passer this season…The Steelers need a big game from the demolition man.

Vernon Carey and Aaron Smith in the Run Game

Carey is a fat cheating bastard…He has a PHD in holding. Smith and Carey had some epic battles in the past…The past battles have followed a similar pattern…Smith locks out Carey…The Cavalry makes the tackle for loss…Aaron Smith is too long mobile and powerful for Carey to move in the run game.

Vernon Carey and Lamar Woodley in Pass Pro

Wood is very streaky rushing the passer until the playoffs. Wood has been going through a cold streak the past two games…I expect Wood to heat up this week…The Dolphins are going to have to account for Harrison Timmons and TP…They will leave Carey on a island with Woodley rushing the passer…Woodley will close the deal at least twice this week.

Skill Positions

Chad Henne sucks…If he is given time and a clean pocket he can spin the ball all over the field.

Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams both have lost a step…Neither has the speed to hit the big run against this defense. Both backs run with power…Both backs have the ability to cut in and out of the hole…Both backs have issues with fumbles. Super short yardage full back Lou Polite (Woody High) is expected to miss this week…The Dolphins added Cowboys cast off Deon Anderson to replace him.

One of the keys to this game will be Anthony Fasano and Mickey Shuler on James Harrison and Lamar Woodley in the run game…I expect the Steelers outside linebackers to break off their foot in the Dolphins tight ends ass. Fasano is a quality pass receiver…He is very similar to Heath Miller and he will have to be accounted for…The Steelers matchup favorably with Fasano…Timmons Farrior or TP can handle him coverage.

I do not expect the Steelers to attempt to matchup a corner on Marshall…I expect Marshall to draw Ike in coverage for the most part…The key to defending Marshall is simple…Play the ball in the air…When he catches the ball make the sure tackle…Defenders will come rallying to the ball to finish him off. Marshall is a big time talent who scares the crap out of me…I would consider helping over the top more with TP…Troy is fantastic in the box…He is also fantastic out of the box…Marshall is the player who can hurt this defense; I have zero fear of the mid range passing game or the run game from the Dolphins. The Dolphins other wide receiver Brian Hartline is a decent possession receiver…Fad should be able to shut him down. Dolphins slot receiver Devon Bess will draw Willie ***…*** is just a quality nickel corner…Bess will make a few plays because of offensive design…He will not be a factor in this game. Ryan Clark needs to raise his level of play…He has been victimized too often this season…Take a hint from James Harrison and splatter some fools.

At the end of the day…Henne will need time to complete passes…I expect the Steelers defense to batter Henne….Henne to go into a shell…And the Steelers defense to take control of this game in the 2nd quarter.

Special Teams

Jeff Reed is still on my **** list…I call the kicking game even. The Steelers return game is a mess because of ancient returners(ARE) and miscast players (Redman)…Brown and Sanders have the ability to change the game…Use your weapons Tomlin. Daniel Sepulveda is having a tremendous season with a 46.7-yard gross average and a net average of 40.2. The Steelers coverage units need to continue to play at a high level…I call the Special teams matchup even

Score

Steelers 27
                        Dolphins 13
                        http://www.steelerfury.com/content/g...-and-soul-door
                        E]

Comment

• Originally posted by K Train View Post
                          Heres a pretty good breakdown of the game again

http://www.steelerfury.com/content/g...-and-soul-door
                          Pretty good write up. Some thoughts of mine, regarding the Miami game and the team in general:

* Didn't know Derek was Cameron Wake's first name. Had never heard someone call him that. Nice to know.

* With Ben back in full swing, I expect Mendenhall to have fewer runs, but not be any less productive; in fact, I think he'll be better off. Defenses can't stack 8 men in the box anymore, they have to account for the passing game. And I agree that Tomlin is running Mendenhall a lot, but that should stop soon. Not saying we'll abandon the run completely, but I don't think Mendenhall will have the 370 carries that he's currently on pace for.

* Fun fact: with 14 more carries, Mendenhall will get to 130, which is half the number of carries he had in his two previous years combined. Safe to say he's definitely being utilized more now.

* Mendenhall is having an extremely good year, but he's kind of under the radar right now. Check it out:

- Carries: tied in 4th place with 116 (Chris Johnson, Steven Jackson, and Maurice Jones-Drew are above him; tied to Frank Gore)
                          - Carries per Game: tied in 1st place with 23.2 (tied to Chris Johnson)
                          - Yards: 6th in the league with 495 (Arian Foster, Chris Johnson, Ahmad Bradshaw, Adrian Peterson, and Steven Jackson are above him)
                          - Yards per Game: 4th in the league with 99 (Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster, and Chris Johnson are above him)
                          - Touchdowns: tied in 3rd place with 5 (Chris Johnson, Arian Foster are above him; tied to LeSean McCoy, Mike Tolbert, and LaDainian Tomlinson).
                          - Has had 0 fumbles.

Stud.

Hope some of you guys picked him in fantasy football.

* Ben played pretty well against the Browns, we all know that. We also know that he's rusty. So if he was rusty, but still managed to get 257 yards and 3 TD's on 60% completion rate, how much more damage could he have done had he not been rusty? 300 yards and 5 TD's? I expect great things from Big Ben in the remaining games. Once he regains his form, who knows what numbers he'll be putting up.

* I don't think Vontae Davis will be covering Hines Ward, as the guy from the article is saying. I think it'll be Jason Allen, while Davis handles Mike Wallace. Davis is a freaky athlete and he should be the one in charge of making sure that Wallace doesn't blow the top off the defense. Ward isn't any kind of physical freak, just a very good short-medium distance receiver. I know Davis is the better corner, but that's just how I see things playing out. Same thing happened vs. the Bucs. Talib is the better corner, but he was covering Wallace, while Ronde Barber took on Ward.

* Why is it that ever since Tomlin took over, year after year, people start labeling our first round picks as busts, only to realize two or three years after they are great players and ultimately eat crow? I read lots of it on Timmons. Why is he getting no playing time as a rookie? Why hasn't he replaced Farrior or Foote? Why is he blowing up people during backs on backers and other drills in training camp but not playing at an elite level during games? etc. Turns out he is a stud. Same goes for Mendenhall. Why isn't he doing anything as a rookie? AUGH he got injured! He looked great in pre-season during drills, cutting in and out of cones, breaking tackles, but he wasn't active vs. the Bengals! We should have drafted Chris Johnson instead! Oh, turns out he's a stud too.

I think the same thing is happening with Hood. He just went through the "tearing it up during Traning Camp" phase and is just in a similar situation to Timmons, where there is talent in front of him and he'll get an increase in playing time, but not as a starter. It took Timmons three years to become the starter, and four to truly become a great player. It might take Hood the same amount of time, but I'm confident he'll get there. He's already shown some flashes of being a very good player, it's just a matter of time until he does so as a starter.

* Amidst all of James Harrison's controversial "I want to hurt people" and "I might retire" statements, people are kind of ignoring the fact that James Harrison is on pace to not only match, but surpass his production from his Defensive MVP season.

Stats from MVP season:
                          67 solo tackles, 34 assisted, 101 total, 16 sacks, 1 INT, and 7 forced fumbles.

His stats so far this season:
                          29 solo tackles, 11 assisted, 40 total, 5 sacks, 0 INT, and 4 forced fumbles.

If he keeps this up, he's on pace to wind up with 92 solo tackles, 35 assisted, 127 total, 16 sacks, 0-1 INT, and 12 forced fumbles.

That is just insane.

And I guess that's it, for now.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• I agree about Davis vs Wallace. That matchup is going to be fun to watch. Davis is very agressive and will bite on some plays. I hope the ones he does bite on are the ones where Mikey Wallz goes deep.

I like Hood. He's a very hard worker and a very nice kid. I hope nothing but the best for him. I know K-Train doesn't like him, but he doesn't matter. :) Jk buddy. If Lebeau says he's on the right track(granted he has to say that), then I believe it.

Comment

• We had Wake in for a look last year just before he signed with Miami. funny but I didn't know until today that Cameron Wake is the same as Derek Wake that played for Penn State. I remember him as being an underrated DE on a strong PSU defense. He really refined his skills in Canada. He could give us trouble, but the man I really fear on the phins defense is Carlos Dansby. He is truly a premiere backer and gave us trouble when he played with the cards.

Comment

• Terrible tackling.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information