Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
    probably the dumbest thing ive heard all season
    i mean i get that you dont like the statement...but its not irrational to say that worilds continually came off the edge and couldnt get the sack....thats all i ever saw out of him in college (when i saw him play mind you).

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
    Yes first step is impressive but he needs to learn to finish plays
    basically all i was saying...wasnt calling him a bust.

christ people get offensive when you criticize their precious steeler draft picks lol

as you all can imagine, im overjoyed to see evander get raped off the ball for the rest of the year.....

all seriousness though, we know about worthington and mclendon, but is Al Woods in the conversation to get playing time at all?
    Last edited by K Train; 10-25-2010, 05:45 PM.
    E]

Comment

• it wasnt that i care who you criticize... its just the fact to say something like that seems pretty ridiculous when you consider the fact that at his position those guys may be "almost there" all game

the best players at the position are almost getting to the qb much more often then they are ever getting there

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
        it wasnt that i care who you criticize... its just the fact to say something like that seems pretty ridiculous when you consider the fact that at his position those guys may be "almost there" all game

the best players at the position are almost getting to the qb much more often then they are ever getting there
        i just feel like that is something he was notorious for. hes so fast i really thought hed have a clean shot at henne a few times but he went a little far out wide and was taken out of the play....i know it was his first game action, but he actually managed to get me excited a few times.

another thing on worilds....anyone see after his first step he contours his body so ******* low and awkward? i dont know how they hell he stands up, its just a awkward position to keep your balance in
        E]

Comment

• Worilds has a lot of development to do to be a true player for us. He can't play the run well, and only has one move. Basically, he's Joey Porter, but a poor man's.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            Worilds has a lot of development to do to be a true player for us. He can't play the run well, and only has one move. Basically, he's Joey Porter, but a poor man's.
            I'd take a Joey Porter.

As for Al Woods, I don't think he'll get promoted. From what I gather, he's still a very raw project for John Mitchell, and is behind McClendon due to his versatiliy and development.

I think Woods could be a solid rotational player for us in a year or two, but not right now.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• I think Worilds can be better than Peezy. High praise, but the kid has a lot of raw tools that can make him very exciting to watch. He's already more athletic.

Comment

• im really mad that randle el is still around....hes just a body on the field, while sanders and brown just look hungry.

i wish mike wallace had half the toughness of santonio holmes....these 2-3 catches a game, all being bombs arent gonna make wallace into the #1 of the future we all want. for how amazing he is at adjusting to the ball and how incredible fast he is hes just not much of a route runner and is kind of a *****. i hope he becomes more well rounded than a one trick pony deep guy
                E]

Comment

• Originally posted by K Train View Post
                  im really mad that randle el is still around....hes just a body on the field, while sanders and brown just look hungry.

i wish mike wallace had half the toughness of santonio holmes....these 2-3 catches a game, all being bombs arent gonna make wallace into the #1 of the future we all want. for how amazing he is at adjusting to the ball and how incredible fast he is hes just not much of a route runner and is kind of a *****. i hope he becomes more well rounded than a one trick pony deep guy
                  Yeah I kind of am starting to see Dontae Stallworth in him. Do nothing all game except 1 or 2 deep bombs.

Comment

• It'd help if Arians designed more plays for him to stay short, rather then going long.

Comment

• I'm completely fine with it to be honest. I have said it before but I see a lot of Holmes in Sanders.

I have no issue with Wallace going deep 2-3 times a game for 50+ yards. I just wish they would do it more really. There isn't a defender in the league, I think, that can keep up with Wallace. If Sanders, Brown, & Wallace all turn out good. Brown can be a good shifty guy. Sanders can be #1 guy. Good route runner and tough. And Wallace can be the burner, although all of them can burn.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• I think Sanders is more of a slot guy. That's my boy, he's my friend, but he's more of a slot guy IMO.

Comment

• How?? He has the same build as Holmes did when he came into the league. He has the same ability to get bigger. He already runs pretty good routes from everything that has been said. If Sanders is the slot why do we even have Brown?? Brown is definitely the slot guy.

I'm telling ya. In 2-3 years. Sanders.

Comment

• Wallace is the slot.

Comment

• Wallace is the slot guy if your slot guy just goes deep or deep crossing patterns.

Brown is the guy if you want a normal shifty slot guy. Wallace does not have a lot of shiftiness to him. Ward is more shifty than Wallace.

Comment

• I think both Brown and Sanders can be slot guys. Wallace number 2 and someone like Jon Baldwin or someone being the number one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information