Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are working out Jay Alford today.

Comment

• Do you think fairley from Auburn can play 3-4 DE?

I was impressed with this guy even before Scott was pimping him.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

• Yes I think he can. If he comes out, I think he'll be a top 20 pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          We are working out Jay Alford today.

That would make me feel better about our DL.
          Is Jarron Gilbert still out there?
          And Alford would be an end for us right?
          ...The Pittsburgh Steelers represent a way of life...

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSteeler View Post
            That would make me feel better about our DL.
            Is Jarron Gilbert still out there?
            And Alford would be an end for us right?
            No and yes. Gilbert was on the Jets' practice squad, but he was activated to the 53 man roster today. Alford would be an end for us.

He's the defensive lineman who sacked Tom Brady with seconds left in the 4th quarter during the Superbowl. He was a rookie.

He tore his ACL the next year and was out of the team after losing his #3 spot to rookie Linval Joseph. Was in Oakland for a while, but apparently wasn't fully recovered from his ACL and he was released there too.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• anytime they're from PSU, i say bring em in!
              I always thought he(Alford) was too small for DT....who said we were looking at him?
              has it been confirmed?
              ...The Pittsburgh Steelers represent a way of life...

Comment

anytime they're from PSU, i say bring em in!
                I always thought he(Alford) was too small for DT....who said we were looking at him?
                has it been confirmed?
                Hines said it, and it has been confirmed.

He worked out for Tennessee yesterday and for us today.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10300/1098287-66.stm

It's at the bottom.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Still early, but reports indicate Reggie Bush won't play against us on Sunday night.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...e=NFLHeadlines

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• I am so pumped for this game. I live in Saints territory. I am friends with the Team Leader of the Saints Team Board. I work with about 150 Saints fans. It would be oh so awesome to slaughter their asses.

Which I honestly think we can do. They have not looked good at all. Pressure pressure pressure. Haha, it is going to be awesome.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                      Still early, but reports indicate Reggie Bush won't play against us on Sunday night.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...e=NFLHeadlines
                      He would be wise to wait one more weekend. Timmons might break him again. Or god forbid Harrison light his butt up.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

anytime they're from PSU, i say bring em in!
                        has it been confirmed?
                        i usually say the exact opposite lol
                        E]

Comment

• Yeah, PSU DLman usually bust, although Larry Johnson Sr is a helluva coach.

Comment

• I'm way late but wanted to drop in and give you all a congrats on winning the game this past Sunday. I'm not gonna ***** and whine about Ben's fumble and who should have gotten possession. We had a good enough chance to win the game at the end but our offense choked. So it was our own damn fault we lost, not the refs. Your team is defiantly one if not the best team in the NFL right now. Good luck going forward and would love a rematch in the playoffs if we do make it there.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Pretty good read on Flozell Adams. To be honest, I haven't seen that much of him, which can be both a good thing and a bad thing.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1cf9fa7ae.html

I wasn't aware that he had only give up one sack and only has two penalties so far. I expected him to get one penalty per game, lol.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Flozell Adams and LaMarr Woodley practiced today, Brett Keisel didn't. It appears Keisel won't play vs. NO.

Nick Eason is set to start at RE with Ziggy Hood at LE.

Also, Trai Essex is fully healthy and reports indicate he'll start on Sunday.

Finally, the team is expected to promote either Steve McClendon or Al Woods to the active roster. I think it'll be McClendon, but we'll see.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2010/10...versus-saints/

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information