No announcement yet.

2011 Pittsburgh Steelers Draft/Offseason Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

punters. Spev is done, 3 ACLs injuries. 2 NFL, 1 college.

Comment

There's rumors that Rahim Moore could fall to the third. If he's there, you got to take him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hines View Post
        There's rumors that Rahim Moore could fall to the third. If he's there, you got to take him.
        Definately, id take him in the 2nd for sure.

He could help out as a NB/DB for a while, then take over for Ryan Clark whenever needed.

Comment

If Hankerson drops to us in the 2nd, I'd say he's worth consideration. Sanders is a nice player but both he and Wallace lack physicality.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Give me Greg Little if/when he falls.

Comment

Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
              If Hankerson drops to us in the 2nd, I'd say he's worth consideration. Sanders is a nice player but both he and Wallace lack physicality.
              Sanders doesnt lack physicality imo...he just lacks abit of size/bulk. If he was the same size as Hankerson he would be easily as physical, if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                Sanders doesnt lack physicality imo...he just lacks abit of size/bulk. If he was the same size as Hankerson he would be easily as physical, if not more.
                He seemed like he had trouble beating jams last season. Regardless, he's naturally a small guy, and that's always going to limit him some. Once Ward is gone, we're going to need someone with a physical presence.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

I'm not sold on drafting a WR this year. To much of a luxury pick this year.

1) Cb
                  2) RG
                  3) RT
                  4) NT
                  5) P/k
                  6) Rb
                  7) S
                  8) LB

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                    I'm not sold on drafting a WR this year. To much of a luxury pick this year.

1) Cb
                    2) RG
                    3) RT
                    4) NT
                    5) P/k
                    6) Rb
                    7) S
                    8) LB
                    /agreed, tho i may list tackle higher than guard

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Yeah T and G i rank about the same. Right now Flo is there at RT better than anything we have at G. I would like a swing man like Anthony Castanzo. Could come in and play RG right away, and move over to RT later.

Comment

Any way we take some of the guys that blew up the combine like

Stephen Paea, Martez Wilson or JJ Watt

not our biggest needs, but could be solid replacements for Hampton, Smith and Farrior.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Watt won't be there when we pick, Paea is too small IMO, and Wilson is meh to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                            Yeah T and G i rank about the same. Right now Flo is there at RT better than anything we have at G. I would like a swing man like Anthony Castanzo. Could come in and play RG right away, and move over to RT later.
                            Marcus Cannon :D

I honestly think he is Carl Nicks with better athletisism, would be a beast for us.

Comment

Carnell Lake got officially hired as our new DB coach. Hell yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Hines View Post
                                Carnell Lake got officially hired as our new DB coach. Hell yeah.
                                Anybody thinks this means we're more likely to target Rahim Moore?

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information