• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, Kendricks, Carimi, and Moffit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hines View Post
      IMO, Kendricks, Carimi, and Moffit.
      I like Kendricks and Carimi...i should like Moffit too, but i cant get rid of the Kraig Urbik comparison, theyre probably nothing alike, but i still have a bad taste in my mouth from him. Eurgh. Gloat away Ktrain, GLOAT! ;)

Comment

I want Brandon Harris, you just can't win big with corners like the steelers have in the nfl anymore.

Hankerson i really want to like him but he drops too many balls, Bailey is a work out warrior type that I wouldn't touch unless he falls to the 3rd or the 4th.

I think Carimi could be a monster guard or a serviceable RT. I like taking a guy like Rackley, Cannon or Ijalana and moving them to guard.

If we can some how get a really solid guard prospect and Colon and Starks come back from injury the line doesn't look all that bad.

Do you guys think Jimmy Smith will even be on the steelers board because of character concerns?

Other than the obvious needs (o-line, Corner, DE, DT,) I like to get a better third down back and a TE not named Matt Spaeth.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

It seems like it was Chris Hairston that we went and saw at Clemson.

http://twitter.com/Steelersdepot/sta...69788266229760

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
            I like Kendricks and Carimi...i should like Moffit too, but i cant get rid of the Kraig Urbik comparison, theyre probably nothing alike, but i still have a bad taste in my mouth from him. Eurgh. Gloat away Ktrain, GLOAT! ;)
            yeah...urbik...big time stud lol

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
            I want Brandon Harris, you just can't win big with corners like the steelers have in the nfl anymore.

Hankerson i really want to like him but he drops too many balls, Bailey is a work out warrior type that I wouldn't touch unless he falls to the 3rd or the 4th.

I think Carimi could be a monster guard or a serviceable RT. I like taking a guy like Rackley, Cannon or Ijalana and moving them to guard.

If we can some how get a really solid guard prospect and Colon and Starks come back from injury the line doesn't look all that bad.

Do you guys think Jimmy Smith will even be on the steelers board because of character concerns?

Other than the obvious needs (o-line, Corner, DE, DT,) I like to get a better third down back and a TE not named Matt Spaeth.
            carimi at guard would be very odd imo, hes a monster RT and has some serious LT potential to him.

I do not care at all that brandon harris is 5-9, he can ball out

i like jimmy smith....he ran a really good time though and with his size he might be off way before we pick

we could get tiki as a 3rd down back (lol) and i would also like spaeth off the team
            E]

Comment

I'm gonna make a mock in a mo, dont make any plans brothers, this is gonna be epic.......................NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Comment

1) Ben Ijalana G Vilanova
                2) Curtis Brown CB Texas
                3) Greg Little WR North Carolina
                4) Chris Hairston OT Clemson
                5) Kendric Burney CB North Carolina
                6) Alex Henery K/P Nebraska
                7) Frank Kearse NT Alabama A&M

Quick little mock I did.

Comment

I must also admit (ashamedly) that I too thought that Urbik was gonna pan out and be a nice steal for us......oops

Comment

I thought Wisconsin linemen were suppose to be beast. I'm hoping there is a way we can land Gabe

Comment

1: Mike Pouncey - OG - Florida - 6'5" - 304

2: Rahim Moore - DB - UCLA - 6'0" - 202

3: Lance Kendricks - TE - Wisconsin - 6'3" - 245

4: Rashad Carmichael - CB - Virginia Tech - 5'11" - 192

5: Marcus Gilbert - OT - Florida - 6'6" - 330

6: DeAndre Brown - WR - Southern Miss - 6'6" - 230

7: David Carter - DE - UCLA - 6'5" - 300

Comment

everything about ^^^that is sweet sexual magic
                        E]

Comment

Wow, great mock Jakey!

Comment

Cheers bro's, appreciate it! :D

Comment

Also, if you dont already, check out Mendy on Twitter...never knew the dude was so funny!

Scroll down abit to, "TwitterBeefTuesdays"

http://twitter.com/#!/R_Mendenhall

Comment

your mock would be dope!

computer crashed months ago...i missed you guys all through the Super Bowl!...its good to be back.

here's to the draft!!!!!!
                                ...The Pittsburgh Steelers represent a way of life...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information