No announcement yet.

2011 Pittsburgh Steelers Draft/Offseason Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starks apparently had 50 percent of the first team reps at LT today. He's also said to have dropped 60 pounds.

Comment

• Hines, ya bastard! SIG BET!

I'm about to leave for the weekend. Get back Sunday night. BUT WE SHALL DISCUSS TERMS THEN! Posthumously!

And I shant be losing my precious Ke$ha!

3rd times a charm!
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• For sure, we always do a sig bet. And guess who always wins? ME!!!!

Comment

• We restructured Aaron Smith's contract and he is now signed on for one more year.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• I've been waiting to see that from Dwyer for a year and a half! Freakin awesome running!
            How about Starks playin after barely a week, is that crazy?

I know it was the Titans, but it felt good to see pressure form Heyward and Hood!
            And Lewis seemed to be doing a good job until the end there.
            Redman is bad ass.

It was a good game.
            ...The Pittsburgh Steelers represent a way of life...

Comment

• thats the way we bounce back and play steelers football baby

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• Max Starks played very well for a guy who only practiced for three days. Really glad to see him back at LT. It gave the entire O-line a boost and if felt like a much more cohesive unit.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                  Hines, ya bastard! SIG BET!

I'm about to leave for the weekend. Get back Sunday night. BUT WE SHALL DISCUSS TERMS THEN! Posthumously!

And I shant be losing my precious Ke$ha!

3rd times a charm!
                  Originally posted by Hines View Post
                  For sure, we always do a sig bet. And guess who always wins? ME!!!!
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Hey Titan, who won again? :P

Rule for next year, don't sig bet me, *****!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal
                      If you're looking between 200-250 each you definitely shouldnt be in the 500 level. I was in the 100s for 200 each for the AFC Championship last year.
                      Well I'm have to change the price to 150-200. What? AFC Champ for 200? This Baltimore game is super expensive for some reason.

Comment

• Mendenhall looks like he's back.

Comment

• Congrats on the win today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unbiased View Post
                            Congrats on the win today.
                            If the line blocks he will produce, if not he will go laterally too much and break out his wacky spin move.

Redman and Dwyer aren't as good of athletes but they consistently hit the hole harder

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

• I guess Colbert will be at the OSU-Wisky game this weekend. Pretty good prospects are going to be in that game. I know Colbert has a crush on OSU players, so I hope Posey and Adams are some guys he's going to look at real well.

Comment

• adams and brewster <3

how you guys feelin about the game? i think the steelers can absoultely win but i dont think they will...something will happen.

i like that ward is out, let sanders and brown roam....wallace became a man against the pats last year (ward was also knocked out of that game)

ill flip **** if i see *** on gronk even once, ike isnt shadowing welker (good) so i think *** needs to be in his face all day...timmons and troy need to contain the TEs, i hope they let timmons roam a bit and not stay strictly outside.

mendenhall is the kind of back that can give them fits on the outside runs, haynesworth and wilfok with spikes and mayo behind them are too stout up the middle, counters and stretch plays rape them though
                                E]

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information