No announcement yet.

2011 Pittsburgh Steelers Draft/Offseason Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do we do with Harrison, Farrior and Wood out? Is Worilds still out? Would the starters be Timmons, Carter (outside) and Sly , Foote (inside)? Who would the back ups be?
    ...The Pittsburgh Steelers represent a way of life...

Comment

• Is Hines Ward playing?

Comment

• hopefully not
        E]

Comment

• Originally posted by K Train View Post
          hopefully not
          lol this^^

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• I was thinking about coming back with something smart ass like lucky for him. But why do you guys say that? I figure with his routes,physicality and experience he could at least give u guys a posession WR.

Comment

• cotchery is more than capable of producing the same as ward, and heath is plenty possession enough.

wallace, brown, sanders are too good...they unloaded on the patriots without throwing deep even once.

sanders mom just passed and he has a knee problem too...so cotchery might get a lot of playing time, i hope sanders can go though
              E]

Comment

• I love Hines and I'm going to be sad when he retires, but I honestly believe this is his last year in Pittsburgh as a player. He'll be back as a coach soon enough, but he's dead weight IMO.

Comment

• yea Im scared this will be the last time staples of the Ravens Steelers rivlary meet. Guys like Lewis, Reed, Ward and maybe even Troy P are all coming to an end soon :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    yea Im scared this will be the last time staples of the Ravens Steelers rivlary meet. Guys like Lewis, Reed, Ward and maybe even Troy P are all coming to an end soon :(
                    NO! DONT YOU DARE.. NOT TROY... HE'S GONNA PLAY FOREVER

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      yea Im scared this will be the last time staples of the Ravens Steelers rivlary meet. Guys like Lewis, Reed, Ward and maybe even Troy P are all coming to an end soon :(
                      I wouldn't care if I never see, Reed or Lewis on a football field again.

Don't worry Ngata is the key to the future anyway.

Scares me the most and it isn't even close

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                        I love Hines and I'm going to be sad when he retires, but I honestly believe this is his last year in Pittsburgh as a player. He'll be back as a coach soon enough, but he's dead weight IMO.
                        Yeah I hate to say it too, but with this receiving core, having Hines in there might be holding us back

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                          I wouldn't care if I never see, Reed or Lewis on a football field again.

Don't worry Ngata is the key to the future anyway.

Scares me the most and it isn't even close
                          You're forgetting #55. He always seem take it up a couple of notches when playing Pittsburgh.

Comment

• I'm going Section 533 Row KK. For 150, after processing BS 174. Look out for a body painted indian dude, ahha. Which will last all of 30 seconds cause how cold its suppose to be.

Should I go Yellow, with white numbers, or Black with yellow numbers?

Or Yellow with black numbers? So many choices. Have to paint the 43, but might do 99 just so it circles my nipples ahah

Comment

• Ugh, I wish I could go, but nnnnnnooooo I gotta work. I can't even watch the ************* game. I'm pissed. ha.

Comment

• Interesting. Looks like Harrison could play, but Woodley not.

Also, it's expected that Sanders will miss the game because his mother's funeral is Saturday. Poor kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information