Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Pittsburgh Steelers Draft/Offseason Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looks like Caldwell will not be the OC. Who is it going to be?

    BoneKrusher

    360 GT: iiidiiiot
    Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

    Comment


    • probably fichtner,which is sad...i want haley.

      promoting RF and letting butler walk is a joke
      E]

      Comment


      • Fitchtner has some decent credentials. Ran a spread offense that set records while at Memphis. Maybe a diamond in the rough?

        Losing Butler sucks though. I have a feeling he's going to e a great one. He's been waiting for Lebeau to retire. Wish he would have stayed.

        BoneKrusher

        360 GT: iiidiiiot
        Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by K Train View Post
          probably fichtner,which is sad...i want haley.

          promoting RF and letting butler walk is a joke
          how were we suppose to keep butler?

          you cant oppress someone's wishes to be a DC.. not when you won't have an opening yourself for sometime

          thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

          Comment


          • Butler might not even get the job tomorrow. He's only interviewing. That said, they'll run a 34 and he should get the job.

            RF has a nice resume and has a nice relationship with Ben. I think he'd be a nice hire for the job and Charlie would retire to be our QB coach.

            I like Haley and would want him, but he's a douche and I think he has more enemies than friends.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hines View Post
              Butler might not even get the job tomorrow. He's only interviewing. That said, they'll run a 34 and he should get the job.

              RF has a nice resume and has a nice relationship with Ben. I think he'd be a nice hire for the job and Charlie would retire to be our QB coach.

              I like Haley and would want him, but he's a douche and I think he has more enemies than friends.
              yeah i dont see him and tomlin working well together...

              or him and anyone working well together tbh

              thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

              Comment


              • Charlie Batch, please for the love of god retire.

                Comment


                • Anybody know how the rules of restricted free agency work?

                  I was just reading up on our cap situation and how bad it actually is, and it got me thinking that if another team goes balls to the wall for Mike Wallace, we'd be unable to sign him. We'd get a first round pick, but still, I'd much rather keep him.

                  San Fran, Washington, Houston, all are teams I could see offering Wallace a max-type deal.

                  Props to clover_jeez!

                  Comment


                  • Keith Butler is staying. Boom!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hines View Post
                      Keith Butler is staying. Boom!
                      Awesome! Between this and us interviewing Haley, things took a turn for the better today. If we sign Haley, it'd be awesome. Until he fights with someone, but I'm hoping it'll never get to that level.

                      Props to clover_jeez!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Hines View Post
                        Keith Butler is staying. Boom!
                        THANK GOD!

                        For 1 second i was starting to doubt our decision making skills.
                        ...The Pittsburgh Steelers represent a way of life...

                        Comment


                        • Will Haley get along with Tomlin if he is hired? I sure hope so because Haley is a good offensive coach. Better yet, how will Ben and Haley get along?

                          BoneKrusher

                          360 GT: iiidiiiot
                          Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                            Anybody know how the rules of restricted free agency work?

                            I was just reading up on our cap situation and how bad it actually is, and it got me thinking that if another team goes balls to the wall for Mike Wallace, we'd be unable to sign him. We'd get a first round pick, but still, I'd much rather keep him.

                            San Fran, Washington, Houston, all are teams I could see offering Wallace a max-type deal.
                            Considering the last two jerseys I bought were of Holmes and Mike Wallace, I sure hope we resign him.

                            In all honesty, I think Antonio Brown is the better of the two anyway. If it came down resigning one of the two, I take brown 10 out of 10 times. Mike Wallace dissappeared the second half of last year IMO
                            Last edited by Santonio10; 01-31-2012, 08:19 AM.

                            BoneKrusher

                            360 GT: iiidiiiot
                            Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

                            Comment


                            • I'll still take Sanders. I think hes the best receiver on the team. Stats don't show it but he runs the crispest routes and had the most reliable hands. He just needs to get on the field more.

                              Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

                              Comment


                              • tyler grisham if youre asking me

                                we just couldnt figure out how to tap into all of the maguc that is the white tiger

                                thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information