Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alan Faneca WILL NOT be resigned by Pittsburgh after this season!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFLBOY View Post
    Maybe he knows more about the changes in Pittsburgh than we do, and that is why he isn't happy. Being a player, he might not like the new direction the Steelers are going in. I hope we keep him and sign him to decent money, he is the best guard out there right now and if we lose him, we will really be hurting on the o-line.
    well if he knows something hes the only one since all the other vets are at camp and seem happy

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Ward isn't happy either. So far, we cut our D and ST captians, and the 2 captians on O (Faneca and ward) are mad. Ward is mad about cutting Porter by the way.

Comment

yeah ward called porter and was pissed then, but im looking at these pictures of their camp, which he is at (to reiterate) at steelers.com and he seems like his usual self

Comment

i just went through the pictures that you were talking about and i liked some of the things i saw. i liked that Simmons was sweating and alot of our old guys were out there. is it just me or was it weird that there wasn't a picture of Tomlin anywhere in the Day 11 slideshow?? not even in the background. also i didn't see Fast Willie. did he not decided to go?? i no this has nothing to do with the topic but just some questions i thought i would ask.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

F*ing ward.. Trade ward and Faneca! build a whole new team. the only good thing there is Sant, and the coach. Also, i HOPE the steelers Surprise everyone and take Jarvis Moss and Marcus McCauley 2nd round. and Switch to a 4-3 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by leoobeid32 View Post
              F*ing ward.. Trade ward and Faneca! build a whole new team. the only good thing there is Sant, and the coach. Also, i HOPE the steelers Surprise everyone and take Jarvis Moss and Marcus McCauley 2nd round. and Switch to a 4-3 this year.
              please leave. no real steeler fan says trade ward or F ward. this is by far the dumbest post i have ever read while lurking and posting on NFLDC. if i knew you personally i think i would have to chop off your nuts for that ridiculous comment and for a guy to say that, you know you said something Fed up.

Comment

F Ward?!?! No, back at you! I find it funny that you think the only thing good is a coach, who has no track record, and a Wr who drops the ball all the time. If I am not mistaken, we did win the freaking SB last year! Not bad. Considering neither the coach nor the wr was on the team! Just some no name guys like Ward, Porter, Faneca, etc..............

Comment

since the DA posted the insanely ******** comment, i don't think anyone will see mine before hand, so i am posting it again. let me know what yall think, if it was on purpose, if yall know something i don't.

i just went through the pictures that you were talking about and i liked some of the things i saw. i liked that Simmons was sweating and alot of our old guys were out there. is it just me or was it weird that there wasn't a picture of Tomlin anywhere in the Day 11 slideshow?? not even in the background. also i didn't see Fast Willie. did he not decided to go?? i no this has nothing to do with the topic but just some questions i thought i would ask.

Comment

as far as tomlin goes he may miss some time there as we are hosting rookies, etc.

i didnt see willie either, maybe he just didnt get photographed, i havnt heard of him skipping camp though

also simmons needs to change his shirt

Comment

Originally posted by leoobeid32 View Post
                      you're an idiot, i was going to argue but no its just not even worth it

though i agree about faneca if he doesnt pull his head outa his butt and stop crying about the changes

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                        as far as tomlin goes he may miss some time there as we are hosting rookies, etc.

i didnt see willie either, maybe he just didnt get photographed, i havnt heard of him skipping camp though

also simmons needs to change his shirt
                        yea i see where you are coming from but you would think they would have gotten one picture of him doing some kinda coaching. and c'mon now you know 40 yrs from now you are going to be repping your fav college. granted everytime you see him working out and not in a steeler jersey, he is wearing that same Auburn shirt. i think since he joined the steelers, during the picture of training camp and what not, he has had that shirt on. might be a superstition.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                          yea i see where you are coming from but you would think they would have gotten one picture of him doing some kinda coaching. and c'mon now you know 40 yrs from now you are going to be repping your fav college. granted everytime you see him working out and not in a steeler jersey, he is wearing that same Auburn shirt. i think since he joined the steelers, during the picture of training camp and what not, he has had that shirt on. might be a superstition.
                          lol well if its superstition its time to change cuz it aint doin much for him!

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                            lol well if its superstition its time to change cuz it aint doin much for him!
                            true, if i am wearing my white jersey and we are loosing, i change into my black one. of course that doesn't always help haha but if what you are doing ain't working, change needs to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                              true, if i am wearing my white jersey and we are loosing, i change into my black one. of course that doesn't always help haha but if what you are doing ain't working, change needs to be made.
                              yeah during the playoffs last year i made my whole family sit in the exact spots where we were watching the game after the first playoff win

coincidently i got the real comfy couch too

Comment

Originally posted by steel man View Post
                                They just said on Cold Pizza that Alan Faneca WILL NOT be resigned by Pittsburgh after this season!
                                They said the same thing about Ward when he threatened to hold out. Faneca is using the media to negotiate his next contract. I'm not saying he will be back, I think he'll leave, but it's not because he's not happy here, it's because we won't pay him what he wants.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information