Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFLDC Forum GM Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NFLDC Forum GM Mock

    Man_Of_Steel and I are the GMs, With his consent, Steelers4Life is our Assistant GM.

    This is just to keep you guys updated on our drafting success.

    so far..

    JAMAAL ANDERSON at #15!

    Keep Tuned!

    Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

  • #2
    nice pick
    did u have a tough decision with that pick

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      nice pick
      did u have a tough decision with that pick
      Frankly I didn't realize I got picked for the draft, MOS made it.

      Honestly if Jamaal Anderson is sitting at 15, it's not a tough decision.

      Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

      Comment


      • #4
        sounds like u had better success then when steelers4life and i did it...

        but looking at that board i dont see how you could have even hesitated in taking jamaal

        nice pick, whos your rd 2 target?

        thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
          Frankly I didn't realize I got picked for the draft, MOS made it.

          Honestly if Jamaal Anderson is sitting at 15, it's not a tough decision.
          I was deciding between Carriker and Anderson who unbelieveably were both there. I took Anderson because he is a more dynamic player and at 6'5 288 he can play DE in boith the 3-4 and 4-3. Overall I think he is a sack machine and can bring more playmaking ability to the defense than Carriker.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
            I was deciding between Carriker and Anderson who unbelieveably were both there. I took Anderson because he is a more dynamic player and at 6'5 288 he can play DE in boith the 3-4 and 4-3. Overall I think he is a sack machine and can bring more playmaking ability to the defense than Carriker.
            I still think Anderson lines up as a Standup DE (Behind Aaron Smith of course), and a 4-3 DE. He's too Dynamic of a pass rusher to put in a 3-4 to fight double teams all the time.

            Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
              sounds like u had better success then when steelers4life and i did it...

              but looking at that board i dont see how you could have even hesitated in taking jamaal

              nice pick, whos your rd 2 target?
              I'll tell you after we make it. I Have an interesting pick in mind, I have to wait and See if MOS can see what I see.

              Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

              Comment


              • #8
                Take a guard in the second


                "O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                Mike Tirico

                Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

                Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun


                "(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

                Comment


                • #9
                  The Steelers have selected RB/FB out of Rutgers Brian Leonard in the second.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    def a solid pick right thurr

                    thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      In tbhe third round the Steelers have selected Doug Free

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                        The Steelers have selected RB/FB out of Rutgers Brian Leonard in the second.
                        perfect i love this pick! good job GM

                        Matthew 19:26
                        Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yo! You guys were last on the clock last night and are still up when you get a chance...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sepulveda was a good pick, WTF was thule thinking when he gave us Jackson?

                            he's a 6-7th rounder, and we don't need an f'n cb.

                            Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information