No announcement yet.

Willie Reid-My sleeper WR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think our day 2 proespects are better than last years...

though i thought orien harris had a good shot of making the team

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

i agree that this is an overall better draft than last years aside from our 1st and 2nd pick. i liked those better than this year.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
        i agree that this is an overall better draft than last years aside from our 1st and 2nd pick. i liked those better than this year.
        I liked our first two picks quite a bit this year.

I think its promising that the Steelers say Russell is down to 217 already, and he was 229 at the combine. I think that once they get him back on a structured workout plan he'll come around.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

yeah supposedly the special teams coach said that he expects Willie and Holmes to handle KR and PR. He said that Willie would be the number one guy though. And Colclough did return em for a little while last year but he had about the same production every else did, then he got a neck injury and went to IR. But yeah santonio did seem to get better at it as the season went on. I just hope Willie Reid stays healthy.
          So what is the deal with this running back we got? He seems like he'd be a power runner. What's his deal?
          I am really excited about Dallas Baker. He was our go to guy at florida. He just jumps up and grabs it. He's saved us in sooo many games. I hope he'll make his way into the top 4-5

Thank you Jimmy for the sig.

Comment

Honestly,

This is the first draft of the Colbert Regime where I think every pick could make the roster... whether PS or 53 man squad.. they'll all be around.. including some UDFA's.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

couldn't agree more

Thank you Jimmy for the sig.

Comment

somone do a depth chart

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  somone do a depth chart
                  I'll do mine tomorrow.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment