Ultimate Depth Chart: AFC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
    I'm sure Ryan will shut down the offense like that too....

One of the best O-Lines in football, the best RB in football, the best FB in football, the best TE in football, and top 7-10 QB. I'm sure he can just snap his fingers and shut that down. Unstoppable force vs. immovable object....immovable object gets moved.

Even assuming he limits us to 17 points, just give you the benefit of the doubt, you still need old man McNair to top that. What with the inconsistent Willis McGahee in the backfield, and a couple of unproven WRs I'm sure that'll be no problem. The O-Line is decent, and Heap is great, but your dreaming if you think Merriman and Phillips won't have a field day...Oh not to mention Castillo, Jamal Williams, and Olshansky...

Ravens are a top five team, but I'm not worried about us taking them.

Juice Monkey, I mean Merrimam got owned my Ogden once and history will repeat itself once again. Phillips? Please don't kid yourself. Your boy Rivers will be on his back so much it won't be funny so there goes your offensive threat. As for our offense, keep sleeping on Clayton and Williams. They'll see you in the endzone.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Juice Monkey, I mean Merrimam got owned my Ogden once and history will repeat itself once again. Phillips? Please don't kid yourself. Your boy Rivers will be on his back so much it won't be funny so there goes your offensive threat. As for our offense, keep sleeping on Clayton and Williams. They'll see you in the endzone.
      Wow. Clever knock on Merriman. Right, kid myself on Phillips, yeah its not like he was impressive this year or anything. And those three other D-Linemen are horrible, lets not worry about them.

Oh yeah, and Rivers will be on his back all day, there goes our offensive threat. I'm sure McNeill Dielman Hardwick Goff and Olivea will just let that happens also. Neal isn't a good blocker or anything either, so he probably won't come close to being able to protect either, neither is that 300 pound TE Manu either. Anyways, its a good thing we don't have a lot of quick dump off options who can take it to the house every play like Gates or LT. I guess LT isn't much of a threat anymore either, if neutralizing Rivers takes away the offense.

Clayton? Williams? Decent guys. Eh, I'm not worried. I'll keep sleeping on them. But I guess we'll just have to wait til this year won't we. Hopefully McNair can make it to opening day. Him, Lewis and Ogden should be getting their social security checks soon too, right?

Comment

Wow. Clever knock on Merriman. Right, kid myself on Phillips, yeah its not like he was impressive this year or anything. And those three other D-Linemen are horrible, lets not worry about them.

Oh yeah, and Rivers will be on his back all day, there goes our offensive threat. I'm sure McNeill Dielman Hardwick Goff and Olivea will just let that happens also. Neal isn't a good blocker or anything either, so he probably won't come close to being able to protect either, neither is that 300 pound TE Manu either. Anyways, its a good thing we don't have a lot of quick dump off options who can take it to the house every play like Gates or LT. I guess LT isn't much of a threat anymore either, if neutralizing Rivers takes away the offense.

Clayton? Williams? Decent guys. Eh, I'm not worried. I'll keep sleeping on them. But I guess we'll just have to wait til this year won't we. Hopefully McNair can make it to opening day. Him, Lewis and Ogden should be getting their social security checks soon too, right?
        Are you using my sarcasm bit? I think you are? Calling Lewis old? When is 32 old? Oh by the way, bash McNair all you want I hate him.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

we have so many weapons on our offense now who's going stop all of them!!

check the sig explains it all

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
            we have so many weapons on our offense now who's going stop all of them!!

check the sig explains it all
            I don't know:

Trevor Pryce
            Haloti Ngata
            Kelly Gregg
            Terrell Suggs
            Bart Scott
            Ray Lewis
            Jarrett Johnson
            Chris McAllister
            Dawan Landry
            Ed Reed
            Samari Rolle

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I don't know:

Trevor Pryce
              Haloti Ngata
              Kelly Gregg
              Terrell Suggs
              Bart Scott
              Ray Lewis
              Jarrett Johnson
              Chris McAllister
              Dawan Landry
              Ed Reed
              Samari Rolle
              our weapons on offense outweigh weapons u have on defense :]

LT counts as at least 8 people lol

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                our weapons on offense outweigh weapons u have on defense :]

LT counts as at least 8 people lol
                If you believe that your O is better then our D then I have some land I'd like to sell you.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

If you believe that your O is better then our D then I have some land I'd like to sell you.
                  If you believe your D shuts down on a top 5 offense, arguablly number 1 overall, without a problem, then I don't think you have any right to accuse anyone else of being gullible. If you think that your O has any better of a chance of scoring on our D....then you really don't have any place calling anyone else gullible.

Comment

I don't know:

Trevor Pryce
                    Haloti Ngata
                    Kelly Gregg
                    Terrell Suggs
                    Bart Scott
                    Ray Lewis
                    Jarrett Johnson
                    Chris McAllister
                    Dawan Landry
                    Ed Reed
                    Samari Rolle

those look like a bunch of over rated players mixed in with some dinosaurs..

sig by bosanac01

Comment

If you believe your D shuts down on a top 5 offense, arguablly number 1 overall, without a problem, then I don't think you have any right to accuse anyone else of being gullible. If you think that your O has any better of a chance of scoring on our D....then you really don't have any place calling anyone else gullible.
                      We did very good against your offense last year and Suggs was injured that game.

Comment

Fun fact:

The Jaguars and the Ravens possess the only defensive units that have ranked in the top-10 in both points and yards allowed for 3 consecutive seasons.

Why NEITHER are listed BAFFLES me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                          We did very good against your offense last year and Suggs was injured that game.
                          that was kinda early in the season wasn't it.. i think we ended the season pretty strong on a long winning streak. Plus remember that rivers took a while to get started and most charger players point to the baltimore game as the game he showed them he was for real. Also its a general consensus among charger fans that the coaching staff layed an egg in that game.. and its the only reason why we lost... that and todd heap is a monster

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Average OT LB View Post
                            those look like a bunch of over rated players mixed in with some dinosaurs..
                            Or it looks like the reigning #1 Defense in the NFL. Since you're new here, I might give you some slack, but so far your NFL knowledge seems to be extremely lacking.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by Average OT LB View Post
                              that was kinda early in the season wasn't it.. i think we ended the season pretty strong on a long winning streak. Plus remember that rivers took a while to get started and most charger players point to the baltimore game as the game he showed them he was for real. Also its a general consensus among charger fans that the coaching staff layed an egg in that game.. and its the only reason why we lost... that and todd heap is a monster
                              we ended the regular season strong also, our o-line and offense was doing a ton better w/ Billick calling plays.

Comment

Or it looks like the reigning #1 Defense in the NFL. Since you're new here, I might give you some slack, but so far your NFL knowledge seems to be extremely lacking.
                                I don't think his nfl knowledge is lacking. I think your being a homer and overrating your players. I don't really understand what all you guys are arguing about, I think it's a general consensus from nfl fans that the chargers are a better team than the ravens and i don't think this is the right place to argue about that.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                                RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information