Ultimate Depth Chart: AFC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    If ifs and buts were all candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.
    Again....I said it wasn't an excuse....I even said that in the next sentence, where i emphasized...He DIDNT make the tackle so we lost.

But if one play makes such a huge difference, don't use that game as an example as to why your so much better then us.

Comment

Originally posted by Average OT LB View Post
      now i know you did not just accuse JK17 of bellyaching because that wouldn't be smart especially considering your in a charger forum complaining about your precious defense.

Now im not going to be as kind and say baltimore's defense is so great blah blah blah.. personally i think they're the most overrated bunch of losers in the entire NFL. they're just still getting credit for the defensive numbers they put up a few years ago and living off the reputations of ray lewis (the murderer) and ed reed the all-perennial all star. In a few years, maybe even this one, the coach will be fired lewis will retire and the ravens will be a junk franchise.
      Wow you're more of a clown then I thought. What color is the sky in your world?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

The Ravens better have a good defense because I don't se their offense finishing anywhere close to the top half of the league as long as McNair is under center

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          The Ravens better have a good defense because I don't se their offense finishing anywhere close to the top half of the league as long as McNair is under center
          I plan on breaking McNair's leg come training camp.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Wow you're more of a clown then I thought. What color is the sky in your world?
            im a clown? what was that a joke? i think we share something in common.. what color is the sky in your part of jokesville?

sig by bosanac01

Comment

If ifs and buts were all candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.
              Also we would have had the ball on the 2 yard line w/ time like 20 seconds left to score the TD.

But since you guys want to play "ifs" Derrick Mason missed a wide Open TD catch right in his hands and Dan Wilcox fumbled inside the 10 yard line, so if those mistakes didnt happen that Heap TD wouldnt have occured we just would have ran the clock out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                Also we would have had the ball on the 2 yard line w/ time like 20 seconds left to score the TD.

But since you guys want to play "ifs" Derrick Mason missed a wide Open TD catch right in his hands and Dan Wilcox fumbled inside the 10 yard line, so if those mistakes didnt happen that Heap TD wouldnt have occured we just would have ran the clock out.
                Okay, and I've said three times now, we're not playing ifs, I'm not making excuses for why we lost, and I'm not saying we should have won the game. I'm saying a game we played away, lost by less then a touchdown, with an inexperienced crew, that could have easily gone the othe way, is not a great argument for why you will beat us this year.

Again, let me emphasize, no one is making excuses for the loss. No one thinks we should have won that game. We do, however, think that game is no way an indicator of the game this season, and furthermore there was no need to come into a Chargers forums to provoke arguments that didn't exist until Ravens' fans brought them up.

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                  Okay, and I've said three times now, we're not playing ifs, I'm not making excuses for why we lost, and I'm not saying we should have won the game. I'm saying a game we played away, lost by less then a touchdown, with an inexperienced crew, that could have easily gone the othe way, is not a great argument for why you will beat us this year.

Again, let me emphasize, no one is making excuses for the loss. No one thinks we should have won that game. We do, however, think that game is no way an indicator of the game this season, and furthermore there was no need to come into a Chargers forums to provoke arguments that didn't exist until Ravens' fans brought them up.
                  now hold your horses there buddy, you may say nobody thinks we should have won that game but you dont speak for everybody. I think the coaching staff layed an egg and did a piss poor job end of story. Marty had a history for being a loser and allowing comebacks (the drive for one) and he showed why he earned that reputation.

As for this year anything can happen on sunday so i dont think that just one game can decide who is better. both teams play in the much more difficult AFC and we shall see which team is better at the end of the year.

sig by bosanac01

Comment

I like that last paragraph Average OT LB

JK17 I brought up those 2plays because it seems everybody said "If Merriman would have gotten that tackle..." "The coaching staff sucks..." But we had 2 if plays that would have changed the game a lot also.

Comment

Originally posted by Average OT LB View Post
                      now hold your horses there buddy, you may say nobody thinks we should have won that game but you dont speak for everybody. I think the coaching staff layed an egg and did a piss poor job end of story. Marty had a history for being a loser and allowing comebacks (the drive for one) and he showed why he earned that reputation.

As for this year anything can happen on sunday so i dont think that just one game can decide who is better. both teams play in the much more difficult AFC and we shall see which team is better at the end of the year.
                      I meant no one thinks we should have won that game because a certain play should have happened. You think the coaching staff did a poor job, I did too, but that was what we had to work with. If we had a different coaching staff maybe the game ends up different, but we had to work with what we had, and because we played a certain way we lost. Obviously we could have won that game, but we did nothing so incredible as to think we deserved to win that game.

JK17 I brought up those 2plays because it seems everybody said "If Merriman would have gotten that tackle..." "The coaching staff sucks..." But we had 2 if plays that would have changed the game a lot also.
                      Yeah, I brought up the Merriman play, not to say that we should have won the game because he should have made that tackle, but more to just say that last year's game was not a great indicator of how either team will be playing this season. Every game is filled with a couple plays that decide the game, each leaving one of the teams feeling like they could have won the game. You guys made the plays though, won the game, and you should get credit for that, but I just didn't like the use of that game to predict the game this upcoming season, when both teams are fairly changed.

Comment

now talking about next season, I actually think the odds are in your guys favor, Baltimore has to make 3 cross country trips and that will definetly wear them down

Comment

now talking about next season, I actually think the odds are in your guys favor, Baltimore has to make 3 cross country trips and that will definetly wear them down
                          Reminds me of the Chargers schedule in 2005, lots of cross country trips really take a toll on the team.

Comment

of course the odds are in our favor, we're the better team

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
                              Don't think that were just going to forget all this smalk talk that your dishing out when we kick your ass next season.
                              Nope, I didn't forget. haha

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                              RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information