No announcement yet.

Pre-season Game 1 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have what .. 4 safeties.. then jammer flo cro ... i cant help but to think oliver has no shot

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
      You also can't forget about Legudu Naane. I thought he played pretty well on sunday.
      That's true, he will make the roster, he looked great out there. Damn, suddenly 53 seems like a much smaller number....

Comment

Originally posted by Average OT LB View Post
        we have what .. 4 safeties.. then jammer flo cro ... i cant help but to think oliver has no shot
        Maybe Jue is a guy we could cut. It would put our safeties down to McCree, Hart, and Weddle....Weddle is versatile enough to play both safeties in case of emergency, and it would free up a spot for Oliver, who has more potential I would think then Jue, despite how bad he looked. One of the reasons they loved Weddle was his versatility...

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
          Maybe Jue is a guy we could cut. It would put our safeties down to McCree, Hart, and Weddle....Weddle is versatile enough to play both safeties in case of emergency, and it would free up a spot for Oliver, who has more potential I would think then Jue, despite how bad he looked. One of the reasons they loved Weddle was his versatility...
          please.. so we dont have a 10 page argument ... call weddle 'versatile'..

In college he was a rb, qb, wr, P, S, and CB ...as well as returner.. I KNOW

this is the nfl and i doubt this kid can play both S better than the average NFL veteran enough to be called versatile.. hes a rookie

even though i tried to resist i still had a minor spat..

sig by bosanac01

Comment

please.. so we dont have a 10 page argument ... call weddle 'versatile'..

In college he was a rb, qb, wr, P, S, and CB ...as well as returner.. I KNOW

this is the nfl and i doubt this kid can play both S better than the average NFL veteran enough to be called versatile.. hes a rookie

even though i tried to resist i still had a minor spat..
            I'm just saying Jue has been rather unimpressive since he got here...its a possibility they try to get him to back up both.

Comment

I'm just saying Jue has been rather unimpressive since he got here...its a possibility they try to get him to back up both.

haha .. better i agree .. next?

sig by bosanac01

Comment

haha .. better i agree .. next?
                Ummm....

I think we got just about everything taken care of from game one....things you'd like to see improved upon for St. Louis?

Comment

Ummm....

I think we got just about everything taken care of from game one....things you'd like to see improved upon for St. Louis?
                  imma leave that for tomorrow..

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Ummm....

Obviously we need to improve on bad mistakes and bad penalties, but that is typical of the first pre-season game. Our O-line has to wake up from their off-season snooze, and Cottrell needs to be more aggresive.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                    RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
                      Obviously we need to improve on bad mistakes and bad penalties, but that is typical of the first pre-season game. Our O-line has to wake up from their off-season snooze, and Cottrell needs to be more aggresive.
                      Yeah I don't know what I'm more concerned with. I guess it would be the penalties and jitters we had in the beginning of the game, but then again, if the O-Line can't block, and Cotrell refuses to unleash Merriman and Phillips and the rest, our secondary doesn't stand a chance, Bulger will literally pick them apart...Although I have Bulger in a fantasy league, so then again, if he didn't want to send them and keep Bulger healthy, I guess I wouldn't complain .... :p

Comment

Yeah I don't know what I'm more concerned with. I guess it would be the penalties and jitters we had in the beginning of the game, but then again, if the O-Line can't block, and Cotrell refuses to unleash Merriman and Phillips and the rest, our secondary doesn't stand a chance, Bulger will literally pick them apart...Although I have Bulger in a fantasy league, so then again, if he didn't want to send them and keep Bulger healthy, I guess I wouldn't complain .... :p
                        something tells me it wouldnt matter if you had bulger or not.. last place is your future destination

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information