Pre Season Game Two: Chargers vs. Rams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
    I agree...I said Weddle was so-so, and that Hart outplayed him at least in this game...Shaun Phillips was Defensive MVP in my mind though.

McNeill was a highly touted pass-blocker. He's a great run blocker too, as evidenced by LT's left-side success, but he was also very good with pass blocking.
    Whats kind of funny is that since i've been so cautious of praising weddle, i couldn't say hart, his competition, played well without simultaneously slighting weddle... I apologize for that you dont need to defend weddle i was just trying to point out good play and i was not trying to say he should start because of it or weddle is bad...

as for mcneil out of college we all thought that he was gonna be the big pass blocker we had heard of, but it turned out that he was a great run blocker. As far as elite LT's go nobody expects him to keep up with them in the pass blocking department (or at least i dont) but i expect him to be one of the most dominant run blocking T's in the league every game

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information