Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castillo To Miss Six Weeks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Castillo To Miss Six Weeks

    http://chargers.com/news/headlines/c...-miss68685.htm

    That's terrible, he's slated to come back against Denver, but still...If we have any shot at making the playoffs stilll; which we do in a very weak AFC West, this really hurts us bad...Cesaire is a good backup, but he's no Luis Castillo.

  • #2
    Wow thats a huge blow to our already struggling defense. Hopefully KC will hit some kind of skid and we will have the west virtually to ourselves. I also have to point out that Castillo graced the cover of the Spanish Madden this year. Weird.....

    Last edited by sdpads24; 11-05-2007, 11:53 PM.

    Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
    RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
      Wow thats a huge blow to our already struggling defense. Hopefully KC will hit some kind of skid and we will have the west virtually to ourselves. I also have to point out that Castillo graced the cover of the Spanish Madden this year. Weird.....

      hahaha wow madden curse strikes again.. how rediculously consistant is that?


      sig by bosanac01

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Average OT LB View Post
        hahaha wow madden curse strikes again.. how rediculously consistant is that?
        I don't really believe in any of ''curses'' in sports, but its tough not to in terms of the Madden Cover. What is that like 6-7 players in a row that were either injured or had a down season after being on the cover?

        Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
        RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
          I don't really believe in any of ''curses'' in sports, but its tough not to in terms of the Madden Cover. What is that like 6-7 players in a row that were either injured or had a down season after being on the cover?
          yeah adda nother one i guess. vince young has been a bust this year.. definitely a down year- kinda like the time ray lewis had the cover.. plus vince did get hurt if that counts


          sig by bosanac01

          Comment


          • #6
            I've believed in the Madden curse, that's seriously bad magumbo you don't want to mess with imo, and this further confirms it. The Spanish cover, wow.

            Is Nick Hardwick back yet? If not, the Chargers are now missing an integral piece on both lines of scrimmage, that's tough.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

            Comment


            • #7
              I didn't know that Luis got hurt. That explains the complete lack of run defense against the Vikes. We shouldn't lose hope though. The AFC West is bad, we're still tied for first at 4-4. I think the D will want to show that last week was an aberration against Indy this week. Antonio Cromartie has become the playmaker that we have been waiting for in the secondary. 3 TDs in 2 weeks. It has really begun to click for him. Larry Johnson got hurt this week, so KC will be down. Let's step off the ledge Chargers fans. It will be okay.
              IN AJ WE TRUST.......

              Comment


              • #8
                I talked to luis!!!

                I asked him about his ankle before the Chiefs game.......he said it was the opposite ankle from last year, but that in two weeks....which would mean Denver he would be back. I hope so, we need him BAD if we can pull an upset over Indy or NE in the playoffs.

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information