Matthew Harper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Harper

My friend is good friends with him (safety from Oregon), he said the Chargers are showing the most interest in him. Does anyone know where hes projected to go?
    "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

FS, Matthew Harper (Sr.)
    Draft Projection: 5th Round
    Height: 6-0 | Weight: 181

Harper is an instinctive defender who makes a lot of plays in the secondary. He's an outstanding athlete who plays well in coverage and is excellent against the run. He backpedals fluidly and takes good angles in pursuit. He has good sideline-to-sideline speed, flashes on the scene, and wraps up the opposition effectively. Harper is a former JUCO transfer who has really come into his own this season. He's been a steady defender for the Ducks this season and his stock is on the rise. With a good showing at the Scouting Combine and through the offseason, he has a chance to improve upon his mid-round draft status.
    http://profootballexperts.scout.com/2/703370.html

Harper sounds like a very interesting player. He fits exactly what the Chargers need at S so I can see the interest. It seems like every year there is at least one day 2 steal at safety. Maybe Harper will be next on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by defensiveback23 View Post
      http://profootballexperts.scout.com/2/703370.html

Harper sounds like a very interesting player. He fits exactly what the Chargers need at S so I can see the interest. It seems like every year there is at least one day 2 steal at safety. Maybe Harper will be next on that list.
      He was the nations Defensive player of the week vs USC earlier this year with 2 INT. I loved the guy at safety, him and Patrick Chung I thought were one of the better duo safeties in the country
      "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information