Eli Manning for Philip Rivers trade....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
    As far as the trade is concerned tho, I don't think there's any question who got the better end.
    Can't argue with that.

Comment

Whoa Giants fans love me im so popular to them i got about 8 bad reps in one day sweet im so popular, :]

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
        let me hear your thoughts....

I love how Chargers fans and NFL pundits think the Chargers got such a great deal. I say, give it time my friend.

Elwayesque is how I would describe ELI.... The comebacks... amazing. Its nervewracking, but exciting. People love to hate the guy, but he is something special.

Not gonna elaborate on my thoughts, but I am wondering what YOUR thoughts are? Do you like Merriman, even through his Steriods and showboating on the field? do you think Rivers will redeem himself from his piss poor playoff outing? will Rivers be able to perform once Tomlinson isnt performing as he did this season?

IDK the answers, but I am interested in your opinion.
        I don't think its close that the Chargers got the better end of the deal. We got 3 Pro Bowlers for Eli including the scariest pass rusher in the game Shawne "Lights Out" Merriman.
        IN AJ WE TRUST.......

Comment

you didnt get 3 pro bowlers... you got 2 extra draft picks... Its not like the Giants would have drafted Merriman.... Plus I wouldnt even want that guy on my team. already got caught with roids and its just a matter of time before he gets arrested just like half of his teammates have.

And theres something about Eli. Elway, Favre, Brady, and now Eli has it....

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
            you didnt get 3 pro bowlers... you got 2 extra draft picks... Its not like the Giants would have drafted Merriman.... Plus I wouldnt even want that guy on my team. already got caught with roids and its just a matter of time before he gets arrested just like half of his teammates have.

And theres something about Eli. Elway, Favre, Brady, and now Eli has it....

LOL, please stop feeding the trolls guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
              LOL, please stop feeding the trolls guys.
              yeah, its about time i stop. The homerism of some is to much to change anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information