Week 12: Indianapolis
    Week 13: Atlanta
    Week 14: Oakland
    Week 15: Kansas City
    Week 16: Tampa Bay
    Week 17: Denver

http://www.chargers.com/schedule/schedule.htm

Thoughts...
    Last edited by Thunder&Lightning; 04-15-2008, 06:05 PM.

Six of the first eight should be wins, that doesn't include the Saints which depends on if its the '06 Saints or '07 Saints. Also, I am pleased with the number of prime time games that we got. As an East Coaster, I don't get to see the Bolts much; however, with 4 Prime time games, the whole country gets to see how the SAN DIEGO SUPERCHARGERS.
    IN AJ WE TRUST.......

Comment

To be blunt thats a very easy looking schedule. The good thing is it doesn't start out difficult, which hopefully leys some of our injured/suspended players get back in a steady rythm.

Comment

13 out of the 16 games we are highly favored i think.

Comment

In theory the only games we should lose are the New England, Indy, and Pittsburgh games. Now, that probably won't happen. We may win one to all of those, just like we may lose a bunch of games we should win, like this past year. But in theory, there's no reason we can't go 13-3 or better this season. Although I doubt we sweep the entire AFC West, we seem to always struggle vs. KC for some reason, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Oakland or Denver steal one this time around.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information