• Show
Clear All

• Thunder&Lightning
    started a topic Chargers Discussion Thread

Chargers Discussion Thread

Discuss anything no specifics....

• CC.SD
    replied
    hell yaaaaaaaaaaaa light em up, playoffs baby.

Leave a comment:

• bantx
    replied
    We Did It Yalll!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy
    replied
    I'm rooting for you guys. Sick of the AFC West being thought of as a push over division.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderNation
    replied
    You guys should sit Rivers and Jackson for the game so they don't have any injuries heading into the off season :)

But really though I have the feeling this will be a close game, similar to the Thursday night game. It looks like we will be getting Ford and Huff back for sure, and there is still an outside chance that DMC will be ready.

Leave a comment:

• San Diego Chicken
    replied
    Originally posted by bantx View Post
    hi guys hows it going
    BAD! Stick a fork in us, we're done. And so is Norv. I think it'll be Jeff Fisher or Pete Carmichael Jr. as our next boss. 50/50 that A.J. Smith gets canned.

Crappy season. Hopefully we show pride and spoil the Raiders season too. I hate those mother*********. I can't deal with an offseason of Raider fans bragging about their 4 game winning streak against us.

Leave a comment:

• bantx
    replied
    hi guys hows it going

Leave a comment:

• J-Mike88
    replied
    Wow, 4 weeks since a post in here?
    CC.SD, you must be a lonely man in here.

Where is Lionel James, Marion Butts, and Rod Bernstine when you need them?
    Even Gary Anderson, not the kicker but the RB!

Leave a comment:

• CC.SD
    replied
    I still don't trust gregory at safety :l
    choo choo its the TJ McDonald bandwagon, all aboooard right he's a late first rounder in my eyes, aka perfect placement.

Leave a comment:

• bantx
    replied
    I still don't trust gregory at safety :l

Leave a comment:

• CC.SD
    replied
    Yes the slow starts are behind us and lovig the way Gilchrist and Butler have been playing our DB depth is looking a lot better than before.
    Martin too, and if English actually shows up this year that is a ton of new blood performing well.

Leave a comment:

• bantx
    replied
    Yes the slow starts are behind us and lovig the way Gilchrist and Butler have been playing our DB depth is looking a lot better than before.

Leave a comment:

• San Diego Chicken
    replied
    So far you have to say we've looked kinda "ehhh" through 4 games. But with that said, the team is 3-1 and for now has averted the early season jinx.

What I love is that the young guys are playing very well and exceeding expectations. Mathews, Liuget, Gilchrist, Martin and Butler have all stood out to me. Even English stepped up today and recorded two sacks. On the other hand, the veterans, save for probably Jackson and Weddle, are kinda underachieving right now but hopefully they hit their usual mid to late season stride.

Leave a comment:

• CC.SD
    replied
    Originally posted by vidae View Post
    Good game guys. Good luck the rest of the way.
    Same Vidazzle. If Cassel keeps throwing to Bowe like that he is going to keep Luck off the squad...

Leave a comment:

• vidae
    replied
    Good game guys. Good luck the rest of the way.
    Last edited by vidae; 09-27-2011, 09:05 PM. Reason: Truthiness

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information