DC Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Mock

Hey Im San Diego's GM, and so far I just traded LT for NE's 2nd roud pick. What are your guys thoughts? Im going to do this as close as I can to a real SD offseason. Would you really trade Merriman? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would trade either Merriman or Cromartie, maybe both, but then you would have to consider that you'd get serious depht concerns at to important positions.

Comment

I traded Cromartie and our 5th for LenDale White and Titans 3rd. Thoughts?

Comment

Don't think we have a 5th after we traded for Travis Johnson last training camp.

Comment

So I drafted Vladimir Ducasse, because I already got Len Dale to team with Sproles in the RB area. Thoughts?

Comment

So I have 3 2nds, what do you guys think I should do with them? I've traded Merriman and Cromartie and LT (LT says he is leaving anyways, you got English and Shaun, and Jammer and Cason) so it freed me up to have wiggle room.

Comment

Seriously you need a RB, don't like Lendale White. Then some help at the d-line (starter at 3-4 end) and maybe Myron Rolle at safety?

Comment

Sproles and LenDale can't be as effective as CJ and White? I know Sproles aint CJ but I think he would be a good RB to team with. I got Vlad, Ciron Black, and Morgan Burnett so far, and with my next pick will look to see any 3-4 DE is worthy of the pick.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information