No announcement yet.

The San Diego Chargers Will Falter in 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow some decent conversation actually emerging from this thread. Come on back and face reality raiderchamp.

I have also stated that I am high on the Chiefs next year as well, am completely on the Charles bandwagon and also pretty sure Berry will slip to them.

Comment

That picture is amazing.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

ROFL, just saw the pic. Great job CC.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

CC SD you just might be a Chiefs fan , then!

Comment

BANTX wasn't Oakland in a super bowl this decade and by the way when was the last time the Chargers were in the super bowl and how many super bowls have they won ,let me think 0!

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
              BANTX wasn't Oakland in a super bowl this decade and by the way when was the last time the Chargers were in the super bowl and how many super bowls have they won ,let me think 0!
              Stop living in the past, in all your post you seem to be talking nothing about raiders past. Why not compare your current raiders to our current Chargers, raiders has been at the bottom for a long time and won't be on the up and coming for a long time now.

Chargers > raiders

Comment

The Chargers window has closed!

Comment

No it hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
                    The Chargers window has closed!
                    The Raiders window was never open.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      The Raiders window was never open.
                      Winner, winner...

Comment

It is always open!

Comment

Like Jamarcus Russell's mouth!

Comment

At least we have a team that has won more super bowls then the donkeys!

Comment

opponents will all get better...but

Even Oakland has a chance to get better if they move on from the Jamarcus project.

The Bolts have no obvious weaknesses, their running game will improve...mark my words, I was the last off the LT bandwagon...but young guns, will add juice we simply didn't have.

Stopping the run, will only improve with Jamal coming back...and the rest of the Dline young guns a year older.

Our only potential weakness is special teams...with Osgood probably leaving, and Sproles.

AJ has proven he can find talent in the draft, especially in later rounds and UDFA...so until Pioli proves his talent harvesting skills weren't mostly Bellicheats, I ain't worried. We don't yet know how McDaniels and their FO will due on draft day, both verdicts are still out from their 2009 classes (as with ours).

Until Al takes his dirt nap, I will continue to cheer the Raiders draft day blunders.

Comment

Originally posted by bergo23 View Post
                                Even Oakland has a chance to get better if they move on from the Jamarcus project.

The Bolts have no obvious weaknesses, their running game will improve...mark my words, I was the last off the LT bandwagon...but young guns, will add juice we simply didn't have.

Stopping the run, will only improve with Jamal coming back...and the rest of the Dline young guns a year older.

Our only potential weakness is special teams...with Osgood probably leaving, and Sproles.

AJ has proven he can find talent in the draft, especially in later rounds and UDFA...so until Pioli proves his talent harvesting skills weren't mostly Bellicheats, I ain't worried. We don't yet know how McDaniels and their FO will due on draft day, both verdicts are still out from their 2009 classes (as with ours).

Until Al takes his dirt nap, I will continue to cheer the Raiders draft day blunders.
                                I think we're going to see AJ draft a DB higher than expected if he has return skills. Once Cro is shipped out we'll have a better idea of what our needs will be. If we just get a pick in return, that'd be terrific, the higher the better.

Jamal returning, I'm not so sure how much stock we can put into that. First of all he is due a huge bonus, and could in fact be cut. I doubt that happens, but it's a poss. Secondly I don't know if he will be as dominant as we need him to be. I'm definitely pushing for NT in the first round if anyone remotely worth taking is there. RB can wait til the 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information