Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "He who must not be named" video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Rz4GyCOpQ

Found this on the chargers.com forums, don't post there but check them out occasionally, thoguht I'd share this video.

OK, Harry Potter....

Comment

It should be a crime to to even bring up the name of ..............Ryan Leaf...dun dun don

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
      RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

They maken a real movie, it would be good. He still coaching at West TexasA&M? or whatever that Texas school was. He should have waited till his 40's to coach so no one would remeber as well and he could get a better job. I wonder how he feels about his career today

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
          They maken a real movie, it would be good. He still coaching at West TexasA&M? or whatever that Texas school was. He should have waited till his 40's to coach so no one would remeber as well and he could get a better job. I wonder how he feels about his career today
          Everyone will remember the greatest bust in NFL history.

Comment

I really just want the three years of my life back. Talk about getting your hopes up. One minute, you think you're getting the next Dan Marino, and the next you're actually getting excited about Erik Kramer. It wasn't so much Leaf, if it was giving up two firsts, a second, and two starters to get Leaf. That's how to ruin an NFL franchise 101, by Bobby Beathard.
            aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information