Reggie Nelson
    27.78%
    Dwayne Jarrett
    22.22%
    Dwayne Bowe
    0.00%
    Sidney Rice
    5.56%
    Last edited by Thunder&Lightning; 04-07-2007, 10:38 PM.

I voted for Griffin, but to be honest I don't even think that will be the pick. It's impossible to guess right now, because of all the trade speculation that's going on. 30 I think is wishful thinking for Griffin, but if we move up to 12 with Buffalo it could be a Reggie Nelson or Patrick Willis we are looking at.

Comment

If we were sitting at #30 and Ginn was available, he should be the pick. There's pl.enty of safety depth in the draft that we can address in round 2 or 3

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
      RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
        If we were sitting at #30 and Ginn was available, he should be the pick. There's pl.enty of safety depth in the draft that we can address in round 2 or 3
        Ginn would not be a bad pick for us, especially at 30, he's the speedy guy the Chargers need. Another guy I would want though (as I'm more of a fan of Safety in the first, assuming the right value is there) is Jason Hill, whether we have to move up a little in the second to get him or not, I think he would be a good pick for us.

Comment

I agree, even though it's probably a 1% chance that Ginn is on the board at #30 (I think the Packers will take him at #16) It's pretty simple - we need a field stretcher and punt returner. Ginn is a field stretcher and punt returner.
          aka KGB Chicken

Comment

I voted for Brandon merriweather because his versatility will be huge for the Chargers. He's talented enough to play any position in the secondary. Besides I think they could still get a guy like Steve Smith or Aundrae Allison in the 2nd round to fill their hole at slot WR.

Comment

I think Ginn, Meachum, and Bowe will all be off the board by the 27th pick. Meriweather and Griffin and Nelson might be too. In that scenario I see you guys taking Anthony Gonzalez (over Jarrett, ooooohh)

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                I think Ginn, Meachum, and Bowe will all be off the board by the 27th pick. Meriweather and Griffin and Nelson might be too. In that scenario I see you guys taking Anthony Gonzalez (over Jarrett, ooooohh)
                Cmon don't listen to Mel Kiper(I think he had Gonzo going to the chargers) Gonzo is not a first round pick. I hope you were kidding. If not, its cool I'll forgive you.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Cmon don't listen to Mel Kiper(I think he had Gonzo going to the chargers) Gonzo is not a first round pick. I hope you were kidding. If not, its cool I'll forgive you.
                  Gonzo may not have "1st round value" but he's a perfect fit for this team being a shiftier tough WR to match up with the giants we have in Jackson, Floyd, and Osgood.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information