Players you want to see in San Diego

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Ginn

Teddy Ginn will be the second coming of Troy Williamson...mark my words. I would like to see Anthony Gonzalez in SD or maybe one of the safties, Griffin or Merriwether. Though, Merriwether just rubs me the wrong way...sorta like Sammy Davis feeling, I don't know why, I just get that feeling. If we don't get a S in the first, look for Eric Weddle.
    IN AJ WE TRUST.......

Comment

Originally posted by zdh87 View Post
      Teddy Ginn will be the second coming of Troy Williamson...mark my words. I would like to see Anthony Gonzalez in SD or maybe one of the safties, Griffin or Merriwether. Though, Merriwether just rubs me the wrong way...sorta like Sammy Davis feeling, I don't know why, I just get that feeling. If we don't get a S in the first, look for Eric Weddle.
      If we got Ginn at 30 I would be thrilled. Not becuase I think he is going to be a spectacular receiver as an all-around guy, but because as #2 receiver he's perfect. Yes, he has some similarities to Williamson, but even Williamson has been in the NFL for just two years, with a guy like Brad Johnson and a rookie QB throwing to him, can you blame him for not being in a groove yet? Not to mention he's been asked to be the #1 receiver and has not been given a fair chance yet to live up to that....

Even with that said, Ginn may be similar but they are not the same guy. Ginn would make a great speedy WR for the Chargers to have to compliment Vjax, and open up the middle of the field for Gates. This is all of course, if he is even there at 30. He'll also be able to field kickoffs and punts (better than Parker) once MT leaves, either this year or next.

I would hate to see Gonz at 30, that's a reach and there will be much better value there, or we could trade down and get him. I would like either one of thsoe safeties though at pick 30.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information