Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players you want to see in San Diego

Steve Smith WR USC
    He excels at being a 2nd option and has very deceptive speed and shiftiness. Could make a difference out of the slot or even as the 2nd WR for the Chargers.

David Harris ILB Michigan
    Has expereince playing ILB in a 3-4 defense and will instantly make an impact in the middle.

I like Jason Hill, I'd like to see him in SD. He's probably a mid-late second round guy though, so we would maybe have to move up a little in round two if we were going to get him. I also like Gattis though, the safety from Wake Forrest, and think he could be a good later round guy.

Comment

I really don't care who the chargers take in the draft because I know AJ is not stupid and he'll make the right decision. Sitting at the #30 pick, I would like to get either Ginn,Meachem,Jarret,Nelson, or Griffen. Maybe the MLB Willis if he's there. If none of those players are available, I think we should try to trade down.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
      RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
        I really don't care who the chargers take in the draft because I know AJ is not stupid and he'll make the right decision. Sitting at the #30 pick, I would like to get either Ginn,Meachem,Jarret,Nelson, or Griffen. Maybe the MLB Willis if he's there. If none of those players are available, I think we should try to trade down.
        None of those players will be available

Comment

What do you guys think of Merriweather, he will probably be there at our #30 picks assuming no trades. He has the off-the-field issues AJ may be concerned with (See Terrence Kiel) but based off talent he may be a good pick for us.

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
            What do you guys think of Merriweather, he will probably be there at our #30 picks assuming no trades. He has the off-the-field issues AJ may be concerned with (See Terrence Kiel) but based off talent he may be a good pick for us.
            I think his versatility to play both safety positions and CB makes him a great fit in SD

Comment

1.Ginn
              2.Nelson
              3.Merriweather
              4.Meachem
              5.Griffin

Comment

Merriweather has no real off the field problems, only on the field ones lol

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                  Merriweather has no real off the field problems, only on the field ones lol

HE SHOT AT SOMEONE

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    HE SHOT AT SOMEONE
                    Only in protection of himself and a teamate. Anyway, I would really like to see Eric Weddle in an SD uniform. He really impresses me. Very versitile and a good defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger Fanatic View Post
                      Only in protection of himself and a teamate. Anyway, I would really like to see Eric Weddle in an SD uniform. He really impresses me. Very versitile and a good defender.
                      Even if it was in protection of himself, legally or not, owning and firing a gun is something AJ Smith will probably think twice about. Not saying it won't mean Merriweather turns out to be a model citizen, but it is some baggage.

Comment

Even if it was in protection of himself, legally or not, owning and firing a gun is something AJ Smith will probably think twice about. Not saying it won't mean Merriweather turns out to be a model citizen, but it is some baggage.
                        Well yeah. I agree. But I think in this case AJ might look past it. I was just telling SuperKevin that just cause he read that he shot at someone doesn't mean it was without reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger Fanatic View Post
                          Well yeah. I agree. But I think in this case AJ might look past it. I was just telling SuperKevin that just cause he read that he shot at someone doesn't mean it was without reason.
                          I think he might too, but you never know, he might try and prove a point because of Kiel. Originally I didn't want Merriweather, but if Griffin is off the board already, I wouldn't mind him at 30.

Comment

I think he might too, but you never know, he might try and prove a point because of Kiel. Originally I didn't want Merriweather, but if Griffin is off the board already, I wouldn't mind him at 30.
                            Im just gonna put this out there, but what do you guys think about Paul Posluszny? He would be a great value at #30 and there is plenty of S, and WR depth in rounds 2 and 3. Im not saying I want this to happen, just putting it out there.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                            RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
                              Im just gonna put this out there, but what do you guys think about Paul Posluszny? He would be a great value at #30 and there is plenty of S, and WR depth in rounds 2 and 3. Im not saying I want this to happen, just putting it out there.

That would be AMAZING if the Chargers could get Paul Poz. He'd instantly start ai ILB for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information