Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players you want to see in San Diego

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Players you want to see in San Diego

    Steve Smith WR USC
    He excels at being a 2nd option and has very deceptive speed and shiftiness. Could make a difference out of the slot or even as the 2nd WR for the Chargers.

    David Harris ILB Michigan
    Has expereince playing ILB in a 3-4 defense and will instantly make an impact in the middle.

  • #2
    I like Jason Hill, I'd like to see him in SD. He's probably a mid-late second round guy though, so we would maybe have to move up a little in round two if we were going to get him. I also like Gattis though, the safety from Wake Forrest, and think he could be a good later round guy.

    Comment


    • #3
      I really don't care who the chargers take in the draft because I know AJ is not stupid and he'll make the right decision. Sitting at the #30 pick, I would like to get either Ginn,Meachem,Jarret,Nelson, or Griffen. Maybe the MLB Willis if he's there. If none of those players are available, I think we should try to trade down.

      Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
      RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
        I really don't care who the chargers take in the draft because I know AJ is not stupid and he'll make the right decision. Sitting at the #30 pick, I would like to get either Ginn,Meachem,Jarret,Nelson, or Griffen. Maybe the MLB Willis if he's there. If none of those players are available, I think we should try to trade down.
        None of those players will be available

        Comment


        • #5
          What do you guys think of Merriweather, he will probably be there at our #30 picks assuming no trades. He has the off-the-field issues AJ may be concerned with (See Terrence Kiel) but based off talent he may be a good pick for us.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JK17 View Post
            What do you guys think of Merriweather, he will probably be there at our #30 picks assuming no trades. He has the off-the-field issues AJ may be concerned with (See Terrence Kiel) but based off talent he may be a good pick for us.
            I think his versatility to play both safety positions and CB makes him a great fit in SD

            Comment


            • #7
              1.Ginn
              2.Nelson
              3.Merriweather
              4.Meachem
              5.Griffin

              Comment


              • #8
                Merriweather has no real off the field problems, only on the field ones lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                  Merriweather has no real off the field problems, only on the field ones lol

                  HE SHOT AT SOMEONE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    HE SHOT AT SOMEONE
                    Only in protection of himself and a teamate. Anyway, I would really like to see Eric Weddle in an SD uniform. He really impresses me. Very versitile and a good defender.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Charger Fanatic View Post
                      Only in protection of himself and a teamate. Anyway, I would really like to see Eric Weddle in an SD uniform. He really impresses me. Very versitile and a good defender.
                      Even if it was in protection of himself, legally or not, owning and firing a gun is something AJ Smith will probably think twice about. Not saying it won't mean Merriweather turns out to be a model citizen, but it is some baggage.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                        Even if it was in protection of himself, legally or not, owning and firing a gun is something AJ Smith will probably think twice about. Not saying it won't mean Merriweather turns out to be a model citizen, but it is some baggage.
                        Well yeah. I agree. But I think in this case AJ might look past it. I was just telling SuperKevin that just cause he read that he shot at someone doesn't mean it was without reason.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Charger Fanatic View Post
                          Well yeah. I agree. But I think in this case AJ might look past it. I was just telling SuperKevin that just cause he read that he shot at someone doesn't mean it was without reason.
                          I think he might too, but you never know, he might try and prove a point because of Kiel. Originally I didn't want Merriweather, but if Griffin is off the board already, I wouldn't mind him at 30.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                            I think he might too, but you never know, he might try and prove a point because of Kiel. Originally I didn't want Merriweather, but if Griffin is off the board already, I wouldn't mind him at 30.
                            Im just gonna put this out there, but what do you guys think about Paul Posluszny? He would be a great value at #30 and there is plenty of S, and WR depth in rounds 2 and 3. Im not saying I want this to happen, just putting it out there.

                            Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                            RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
                              Im just gonna put this out there, but what do you guys think about Paul Posluszny? He would be a great value at #30 and there is plenty of S, and WR depth in rounds 2 and 3. Im not saying I want this to happen, just putting it out there.

                              That would be AMAZING if the Chargers could get Paul Poz. He'd instantly start ai ILB for them.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information