San Diego Chargers Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random question.

Do any of you guys know Igor Olshansky's contract? Sorry if I butchered his name.
    Originally posted by Paul
    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Man

We could win the superbowl and still have one of the lowest thread counts on here. Think about this! When we get merriman at 100%, castillo at 100% and marques harris, jacques cesaire, and shaun pihllips all at 100%, we are gonna be unstoppable. Those guys single handedly make our secondary look like the ravens.

Comment

Re: Man

Originally posted by hans3n
        We could win the superbowl and still have one of the lowest thread counts on here. Think about this! When we get merriman at 100%, castillo at 100% and marques harris, jacques cesaire, and shaun pihllips all at 100%, we are gonna be unstoppable. Those guys single handedly make our secondary look like the ravens.

While I certainly think that getting those guys back will help, some of our problems on defense started before they were all injured (San Francisco game). Not saying we were bad, but we gave up many more yards and points than we should have in the first half of that game, and the defense hsan't really been the same since.
        aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Originally posted by San Diego Chicken

While I certainly think that getting those guys back will help, some of our problems on defense started before they were all injured (San Francisco game). Not saying we were bad, but we gave up many more yards and points than we should have in the first half of that game, and the defense hsan't really been the same since.

which is why we didnt let them get any points in the 2nd half of the game. And 2 of the 3 tough games we have left are at home which should help, seeing that we are undefeated at home this year. And the other teams that are left, we have doubled their average points per game and they have a combined record of 8-22. Its lookin good for us. Denver has us and cincinnati left to play. And i think all we need is the 4th best record in the AFC and we get homefield advantage i think. Any thoughts anyone?

Comment

which is why we didnt let them get any points in the 2nd half of the game. And 2 of the 3 tough games we have left are at home which should help, seeing that we are undefeated at home this year. And the other teams that are left, we have doubled their average points per game and they have a combined record of 8-22. Its lookin good for us. Denver has us and cincinnati left to play. And i think all we need is the 4th best record in the AFC and we get homefield advantage i think. Any thoughts anyone?
            I would be dissapointed if we didn't get one of the top two seeds. Baltimore has a tough road schedule ahead (@ Kansas City, @ Pittsburgh, @ Cinci). Our only tough road game remaining is @ Seattle. We need that bye week to rest (our bye was in week 3) and I would rather play one of the cold weather teams at home. It doesn't matter where we play the Colts, but I don't want the Chargers to have to go to Baltimore again, or New England (yes I know they're not that good at home but we dont want to deal with that weather in January).
            aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Playoff Run

If we run the table at home we should get a bye. Getting Merriman and Castillo back and healthy for December and beyond will be huge for ourt success against elite teams.

Comment

So how's McNeil been playing for you guys?
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

McNeil has looked pretty good. He's improving each week and looks like he could be an NFL starter for many years. Outside of D'Brick, I don't think I would take any rookie tackle (although O'Callaghan of the Pats and Charles Spencer preinjury with the Texans are two guys I like).

Well we knew the offense couldn't keep playing like they did. Hopefully this near-loss woke up the team. I still feel like this is a special group and the Super Bowl is a attainable.

Comment

I should add @ Buffalo to the list of hard road games for us. That team is playing pretty well right now. The good news is Merriman is now back, rested and now will play with a big time chip on his shoulder. If Castillo and McCree can also get healthy we should go back to being an elite defense again.
                    aka KGB Chicken

Comment

I should add @ Buffalo to the list of hard road games for us. That team is playing pretty well right now. The good news is Merriman is now back, rested and now will play with a big time chip on his shoulder. If Castillo and McCree can also get healthy we should go back to being an elite defense again.
                      We better bring our A Game because you guys are tough, the way we've played since our bye this could be a very good one. Good Luck.

Should be a good game.

Comment

I agree that the Raiders game was a needed wake up call. It will definitely be nice to get the defensive guys back. I'm also interested to see how we play in the cold weather at Buffalo.

Comment

Finkle and Einhorn
                          Finkle and Einhorn
                          Finkle and Einhorn

Comment

I just read a Yahoo! Sports article that said Merriman showed up to practice today with "Lights Out" carved into his hair. Apparently he had alot of time on his hands during his suspension. I wouldn't mind seeing Kaeding shave "Laces Out" into his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Finkle
                              I just read a Yahoo! Sports article that said Merriman showed up to practice today with "Lights Out" carved into his hair. Apparently he had alot of time on his hands during his suspension. I wouldn't mind seeing Kaeding shave "Laces Out" into his head.

Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle.

Comment

This should be a good one. How do your san diego boys usually respond to the cold?
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information