No announcement yet.

San Diego Chargers Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We really need a ballhawking safety. My top 3 are Laundry, Nelson, and Weddle. That is where I would try to make the biggest upgrade.

As far as WR goes, I agree that Ginn is the type of reciever that we need. But if he is not there, hopefully we get lucky on a burner late in the draft.

OG is a position that needs to be upgraded, but if there is a stud ILB that could fill in for Donnie, I will take the ILB over OG. I mean, we got LT.

Comment

We beat Cleveland a couple years back in the snow and if we follow Seattle's gameplan from last night (hand the ball off and then hand it off some more) the weather shouldn't affect us too badly. It's not like we're Tampa Bay, who is something like 2-20 when it's under 35 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Finkle
        We beat Cleveland a couple years back in the snow and if we follow Seattle's gameplan from last night (hand the ball off and then hand it off some more) the weather shouldn't affect us too badly. It's not like we're Tampa Bay, who is something like 2-20 when it's under 35 degrees.
        Gotcha. If u guys stick to pounding us inside with LT, u should win.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

What's the weather forecast for Sunday in Buffalo? Snow?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Finkle
            What's the weather forecast for Sunday in Buffalo? Snow?
            It was 70 here today

Comment

actually it is supposed to get really cold over the weekend (predicted high of 35 for sunday, so could be freezing) and possible snow showers on Saturday.

Comment

snow

That's cool I kinda wanna see how Rivers does in that weather. It may be a preview of New England or Baltimore in January!!!! Hopefully we can get Baltimore to lose twice more, they will need to lose to Cincy this weekend for that to happen. I really would like a bye since we last had one in week 3 and the injuries are piling up!!!!

Comment

Thanks to the Bengals we're currently the #2 seed in the AFC and control our own destiny as far as a first round bye and a home game. Can't stress how important getting that bye is. It's almost impossible to ask a team to make a superbowl run having played 18 straight weeks, but that's what the Chargers would need to do if they can't get that bye.

On Sunday more than anything it's important to start the game well. We've basically taken the first half of games off for the entire month of November. It's December now so that crap needs to stop. Getting Merriman back should help with this because he brings energy from the opening kickoff. Rivers needs to start playing better in the first half.
                  aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                    actually it is supposed to get really cold over the weekend (predicted high of 35 for sunday, so could be freezing) and possible snow showers on Saturday.
                    Don't forget the 10 mph winds.

Welcome to Buffalo. :twisted:
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                      Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                      Don't forget the 10 mph winds.

Welcome to Buffalo. :twisted:
                      its gonn be a lot more than 10, for sure

Comment

Good game Bolts.

Comment

magical week

Ravens, Colts, Bronco's, Chiefs and She-Li's Gmen all lose, could it have been a better weekend?! Last 3 out of 4 at home: time to get a bye in the playoffs and a home game!!!! In 2004 that didn't get it done against the Jets.....this team remembers that, we will be ready.

If Scott's projections are correct, Griffin may be available at #32, which may be our draft slot!!!!

Comment

We took a big lead early and held it the whole game. We can win in any fashion. Can LT break the record versus the Donks, lets hope so. 4 games left.

Comment

I was definitely nervous in the 4th quarter since we were only one mistake away from being down even though we were dominating the game. Hopefully Marty will run the DBs through some catching drills this week since they should have had at least 2 more picks.

It's great to have Merriman back.

Comment

I was a little discouraged by how quickly the defense folded up after the turnover and then the punt return... You would hope a championship defense could at least salvage a field goal on one of those possessions. Also, Dielman and McNeill both deserve to make the pro bowl this year, although they probably wont. We're by far the best team in the NFL at running left. Almost unstoppable. When you have the best running back running behind the best full back, through holes created by two young future pro bowl lineman, you should be good, and the Chargers are.
                                aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information