Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone make it out to minicamps this weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone make it out to minicamps this weekend?

    I did, and don't have much to add other than it was pretty packed, Cromartie changed his jersey # to 31 (at first I was mystified by "our new stud UDFA" until I figured out it was Cro) and Philip looks 100% healthy. Unfortunately, McCree has some knee issues, which is forcing Weddle into early action....
    aka KGB Chicken

  • #2
    Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
    I did, and don't have much to add other than it was pretty packed, Cromartie changed his jersey # to 31 (at first I was mystified by "our new stud UDFA" until I figured out it was Cro) and Philip looks 100% healthy. Unfortunately, McCree has some knee issues, which is forcing Weddle into early action....
    Well its possible Weddle and McCree will both be starting so I'm not to worried about the early action....how did Cro look though, i knew he reversed his old college number but did he look good out there, like a #2 CB( I know its just mini camp and not much of an indication, but curious what you may have seen out there on him)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JK17 View Post
      Well its possible Weddle and McCree will both be starting so I'm not to worried about the early action....how did Cro look though, i knew he reversed his old college number but did he look good out there, like a #2 CB( I know its just mini camp and not much of an indication, but curious what you may have seen out there on him)
      I think that from the way the staff was barking at him, and how focused he looked, he's on a mission to grab the starting job. He still made mistakes, but he is such an impressive player overall that I think it's almost his job to lose at this point.
      aka KGB Chicken

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
        I think that from the way the staff was barking at him, and how focused he looked, he's on a mission to grab the starting job. He still made mistakes, but he is such an impressive player overall that I think it's almost his job to lose at this point.
        That's nice,its a lotta ifs, but if Cro can play up to his athletic ability, and Weddle is a solid safety, we suddenly have one of the better secondarys around....

        Comment


        • #5
          any chance tre battle makes the team?...yall did get him udfa right?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by reese View Post
            any chance tre battle makes the team?...yall did get him udfa right?
            yea, but he will prolly be cut and then resigned on the practice squad. we just don't have any roster spots available because our team is so deep.

            Comment

            Working...
            X

            Debug Information