X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...=tsn&type=lgns

Thank you Clifton Brown

Even the 49ers would have to think twice about drafting Stafford or Sanchez. They still are smarting from drafting Alex Smith with the No. 1-overall pick in ’05. Bringing in Stafford or Sanchez would create an instant quarterback controversy, and Shaun Hill played well for the 49ers in December.

“I’m very excited about Shaun Hill, the way he ended his season,” said 49ers GM Scot McCloughan. “The way his teammates believe in him when he steps into the huddle and walks to the line of scrimmage, and the way he proved he can make plays.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Clifton Brown doesn't understand that if Shaun Hill were a "Franchise" QB he'd be able to "transcend" any type of QB controversy.

/sarcasm

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        Not many of us have either. He got some preseason play against the Bears but I figure if he hasn't been promoted to playing time at this point, I think maybe that ship has sailed. As I said earlier, I wouldnt be shocked if a RB is picked between rounds 2-4.
        He has beasted the last two preseasons and I think if he does well this preseason he will finally get some playing time even if we do draft an RB, which I'm not opposed to. I just think Nolan was too stupid to use him and Singletary won't be.

Comment

• Him not seeing the field could easily be a factor of Nolan never playing younger players. We all want him to get a shot, if we get a guy like Andre Brown or Shonn Green though i'll be happy.
          Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
            He has beasted the last two preseasons and I think if he does well this preseason he will finally get some playing time even if we do draft an RB, which I'm not opposed to. I just think Nolan was too stupid to use him and Singletary won't be.
            Im not high on Clayton. He wasnt given playing time even when Gore was hurt this year. If Singletary wants a running team, it makes sense to draft a young RB in round 2 or 3.

Comment

• I would really like Rashad Jennings to be the guy we take.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgrenade View Post
                I would really like Rashad Jennings to be the guy we take.
                Then you will like the Group Mock in the "Mock Drafts" section as I have us taking him in the 3rd.

Comment

• Lets fight for Shaun Hill hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                    Lets fight for Shaun Hill hahaha
                    I made my one comment in that thread but I refuse to jump in all that. I like Shaun but I am not going to go off every time someone bad mouths him. Mainly because if he fails, you all look like jackasses. Hopefully, he does well and there are no worries but I don't see the appeal in instigating people.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I have tapped out.
                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                        I have tapped out.
                        Yes, after you spent way too many posts on it haha.

Comment

• I enjoy arguing as long as I got something to work with. I mean we got idiots like Papa Burgundy who are waiting to get BURNED! and then we got gpnc who just wants to insult the 49ers because his QBs aren't relevant enough to speak about. And then N9jx is putting up a good argument, he's cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                            we got idiots like Papa Burgundy who are waiting to get BURNED!
                            I dont think calling him an idiot is fair. If he feels that way, I dont see the need to name call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              I dont think calling him an idiot is fair. If he feels that way, I dont see the need to name call.
                              Bro, did you read his post?

"Shaun Hill's arm is one of the worst in the league.. its a notch above Ken Dorsey and a notch or two below Chad Pennington. His balls wobble no matter where he throws them and his deep balls have the hang time of a punt and land 10 yards short of where they should be. If he ever had to go up against a ball hawking defense in the playoffs he'd get destroyed."

EVERY ball is wobbly, EVERY ball has the hang time like a punt, and EVERY ball lands 10 yards short of where they should be.

Comment

• I'm in with YAY. I am anti-Burgundy on this one.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information