This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Bro, I think the point that Hill is a comparable QB to Romo was made. As a point of caution, be wise as to how far you push this, as a Hill FAIL season could have us all eating **** next year.
    Yeah I'm definitely done. I made my point and after the first few pages it is clear no one has a counterpoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
      a Hill FAIL season could have us all eating **** next year.
      Yes, because a hand full of you decided to pick a fight with the Romo lovers.

Originally posted by farfromforgotten View Post
      Hey, you can insult me all you want, but you leave Pau Gasol out of this! That was just a pic I picked at random and to have something to go along with my posts when I first came here. I've just never bothered with changing it. I'll find something just for you, Dan.
      How about Alex Smith and that shiteating grin of his?

haha

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I'm almost done. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          Yes, because a hand full of you decided to pick a fight with the Romo lovers.
          A hand full of us? I never get any credit... :(

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
            Oh, I am aware you started that thread but then a few of you, yourself included, kept it going haha. Frankly, I dont give a ****. I just find the whole thing to be ridiculous.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I'm done. When you start talking about someone's reading level instead of the argument at hand.

/end thread.

Comment

Well, I was kinda pissed that you started that thread and opened us up to ridicule, but I think you did a great job pointing out that Hill and Romo are fairly close through their first 10 games, yet Romo is viewed as a stud and Hill as a backup. I think you might have opened up some outsiders eyes as well.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                  Well, I was kinda pissed that you started that thread and opened us up to ridicule, but I think you did a great job pointing out that Hill and Romo are fairly close through their first 10 games, yet Romo is viewed as a stud and Hill as a backup. I think you might have opened up some outsiders eyes as well.
                  That was all I was trying to do yet the thread turned real bad, real fast.

Comment

• Well they think Romo is god so obviously they will be upset.
                    Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• What got to me was gpnc down talking us like the Seahawks are some world beaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                        What got to me was gpnc down talking us like the Seahawks are some world beaters.
                        He has been doing that in almost every thread I have seen him in.
                        Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                          What got to me was gpnc down talking us like the Seahawks are some world beaters.
                          I just ignored that but njx9's insults made me laugh. He -repped me and called me stupid so I +repped him just to make him mad.

Comment

• At least have some swag about sarcastically joking about another team who is on same level as yours.

Comment

• Alex Smith agrees to new deal?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...es-a-new-deal/

The question mark is there for obvious reasons

Comment

Alex Smith agrees to new deal?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...es-a-new-deal/

The question mark is there for obvious reasons
                                Hmm. Well, hopefully this will make him want to work extra hard to become a successful NFL QB. I'm sure he would like another big payday, as well as hopefully he wants to prove people wrong.

I know I rip on the guy a lot, but I have no reason to want him to fail. Does anyone know about his dedication to becoming a successful NFL QB? I havent heard from him in a while...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information