Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McShay has us taking Maclin @10. I actually would not mind this at all.

Now I know that it McShay, but it is a decent mock.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgrenade View Post
      McShay has us taking Maclin @10. I actually would not mind this at all.
      I would think that a better choice would be a RT or OLB. I remember reading last year when they took Josh Morgan that McCloughan is a fan of bigger receivers and that he thinks good WRs can be had in later rounds.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by edgrenade View Post
        McShay has us taking Maclin @10. I actually would not mind this at all.
        I'm a big fan of Maclin. He's going to be a playmaker. I have Crabtree rated just barely above him. I dont see them drafting Maclin though, but I wouldnt mind it.

Comment

• Glad to see Dan joined in on that Hill/Romo thread haha.

Comment

• I just posted some pictures that should really help smooth things over.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              Glad to see Dan joined in on that Hill/Romo thread haha.
              That's what i'm talking about.
              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                I just posted some pictures that should really help smooth things over.
                Haha, nice.

Comment

I just posted some pictures that should really help smooth things over.
                  That ought to get it locked soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    That ought to get it locked soon.
                    That's the whole idea..I mean..You're on to me.

Comment

That's the whole idea..I mean..You're on to me.
                      That's why we keep you around.
                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Mark my words - Romo will be crap without T.O. because there's no threat anymore. Witten is the only passing threat and now that T.O. is gone, he'll become the main focus. I like Roy Williams but he sucked when he was traded to DAL and didnt do crap. Well, he crapped, he just didnt do anything on the football field.

And like the days of me cheering for the Eagles, the days of me cheering for the DRUGboys are over. And even though im no longer a Cowboys fan, im still pissed off that Romo decided that a sex romp vacation with jessica Simpson was more important than a playoff game with everyone expecting him to lead DAL to the Super Bowl. What's even worse is that it was football that gave him and money and fame which lead him to getting Jessica Simpson in the first damn place. Romo is now the second QB to screw over T.O. and yet its Owens who's the problem. Give me a damn break.

And to madirishman -

T.O. being in cold weather isnt go to hurt him one bit. He played in Philly which is just as bad and sometimes even worse than Buffalo.

Sorry but I wanted to add that in there and im not posting in that other thread as there's too many morons in there thinking Romo is great when he was only great because of T.O. and everyone else around him. Watch him become an average at best QB. And watch Trent Edwards become a Drew Brees like QB now that he has T.O. and Evans. Oh man, I cant wait.

I almost want to see BUF and DAL in the SB next year so I can see T.O. crush their ass and give them another SB loss. LOL.

Comment

• Enough of my ranting and raving.

On to my beloved 49ers. I'm hoping for a combination of Malcolm Jenkins, Everette Brown or a RT in the first two rounds of the draft. I'll be very happy. :)

P.S. - The way its looking for Andre Smith. He may fall to round three after a horrible workout but for some strange reason, I think that he'll turn out to be a steal for whoever drafts him.

Comment

• His workout numbers were pretty similar to Monroe and Oher. By all accounts he looked tremendous in the position drills. I really think what happened at the Combine is causing people to negatively overreact to his Pro Day.

Comment

• I'm gonna make that thread my "Hate on Tony Romo" thread tonight when I access YouTube. If that fails to get it closed, I guess I'm gonna have to pick on Barack Obama for being a Mormon.

Comment

• Dan, I agree that Romo will take a hit without T.O. there for sure. He's always been overrated, and if you look back when the Cowboys signed him to that HUGE deal, I was very adamant on these boards how happy I was because it was going to end up setting the Cowboys franchise back several years.

I disagree with you about Roy Williams however. He'll have a much better season than he did last year. Pro Bowler? Probably not, but his numbers will be respectable for a #1 WR. Williams, upon being traded, was put into a weird situation with the Cowboys, and I think he just mentally checked out, looking forward to the next year. Now, with T.O. gone, he'll have a chance to shine. Witten still we be Romo's number one option, but that isn't a good thing.

T.O. was in Philly a few years ago, when he was still in his prime. He's taken a step back, has a hard time releasing from the line (he has gradual speed now), and often fails to do much when pressed effectively. Combine that with his affinity for dropping passes (often in good weather), teams like the Patriots and Jets in the division who will press him, and the weather (which IS often COLDER than Philly), and he'll be affected for sure. He'll still have an impact, just not as positive as you would like as an obsessed fan, Dan.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
                                Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information