Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson has been slipping on sites but I still believe he's high on teams' boards.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Unless it is just a crazy situation, I hope we don't go RB until later on. Too many needs other then RB in my opinion.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        Unless it is just a crazy situation, I hope we don't go RB until later on. Too many needs other then RB in my opinion.
        While I agree, I cant argue with BPA over needs. I think that taking a player because his value is maximized for his position is the best policy.

Example: the Texans took Jabar Gaffney with the first pick of the 2nd round in the 2002 draft (their first ever draft) and 17 picks later, the Texans took Chester Pitts.

The pick following Pitts was Clinton Portis. A franchise without a RB didnt take one in the first two rounds. If they had gone BPA, Portis, who had a great career at Miami, should have been one of those two 2nd round picks. In fact, I remember the Texans having Portis as a person they had a huge profile on their team site before that draft and hinted as taking him in round two. Again, BPA > needs.

Comment

• Ayers is not top ten talent so I hope we don't take him at ten. Either way I don't think he is a good fit for the 3-4. Peterson was terrible in the 3-4, and I don't recall these days of him being an impact pass rusher?
          Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Cutler formally asked for a trade. He's a young, decently proven in his short career, Pro Bowl caliber franchise QB that is available. The Niners need to make a move. I bet he can be had on the cheap.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
            Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
              Cutler formally asked for a trade. He's a young, decently proven in his short career, Pro Bowl caliber franchise QB that is available. The Niners need to make a move. I bet he can be had on the cheap.
              yeah because we can offer something relevant...

not happening, so give it up.

Comment

Cutler formally asked for a trade. He's a young, decently proven in his short career, Pro Bowl caliber franchise QB that is available. The Niners need to make a move. I bet he can be had on the cheap.
                Ya i'm sure he can be head cheap. The organization has came out again and said he won't be traded and they aren't interested in draft picks....

Comment

Cutler's acting like a child...

My bet is Denver ride it out.

Comment

• Cutler, Cutler, Cutler, Cutler!!
                    CRANK THAT CRABTREE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      Unless it is just a crazy situation, I hope we don't go RB until later on. Too many needs other then RB in my opinion.
                      I think RB is a primary need for us IMO. We want to be a running team and its a 2 back league. Plus you can never have enough playmakers. I expect us to draft one in the first 4 rounds, maybe in the 2nd-3rd depending on the BPA in the rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                        I think RB is a primary need for us IMO. We want to be a running team and its a 2 back league. Plus you can never have enough playmakers. I expect us to draft one in the first 4 rounds, maybe in the 2nd-3rd depending on the BPA in the rounds.
                        I think that another RB is a need, BUT a compliment to Gore is less of a priority than RT, Pass Rushing LB, Stud NT and CB/S. This pushes the RB pick down to round 4 or later. It appears that there will be some nice options at RB based on the Mocks that I've seen.

Andre Brown and Rashad Jennings would be great picks on the second day.

Comment

• Issac being put back to nose tackle I think ends all thought of a first day nose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                            Issac being put back to nose tackle I think ends all thought of a first day nose.
                            But he sucks..

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                              But he sucks..
                              He's not that bad he will be a better nose than an end.

Comment

• Yeah, Sop can play NT, just not very effectively. I think if Raji is on the board at #10, then that's a no-brainer pick. We haven't had a true NT for 5 years. It's ridiculous. I'd rather switch to a 4-3 than try and run a 3-4 without a good NT.
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information