This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    They said they want a quarterback in return, they are not very interested in picks.
    without being rude, but i see it very hard to see denver having intrest in a.smith. now, smith is now cheaper and as young if not younger than cutler but due to hi circumstances ( injurys, nolan bieng the dc there, and oc changes) he has his work cut out for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
      Pick #10 + Alex Smith for Cutler. Denver gets Alex for this year at a reduced salary and can take Sanchez at #10 to groom for 2010. They still can plug another hole with their pick #12. We get our QB of the future.

Get it done Scotty Mac!
      Alex Smith back in Denver with Nolan? I think Nolan would tell McDaniels to stick with Simms or whoever the 3rd string QB is, too lazy to look it up, then go with Smith. I saw a foxsports article that suggested that SF offer the tenth pick and either Lawson or Haralson for Cutler. That would make a lot of sense though I would hate to lose either guy.

Comment

• lol at deadspin for an early wake up call:
        http://deadspin.com/5171084/49ers-wa...-in-jay-cutler

Comment

• Does anyone know when the conditional picks are announced? I thought it was like a week or two before the draft... couldn't find it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Does anyone know when the conditional picks are announced? I thought it was like a week or two before the draft... couldn't find it.
            I know they haven't been announced yet...
            ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by chapo123 View Post
              3. patrick chung - rt
              Hmmmmmmm..

Comment

Does anyone know when the conditional picks are announced? I thought it was like a week or two before the draft... couldn't find it.
                I believe they are announced during the owners meeting. which is March 22-25.

Comment

• Marvel Smith to visit the 49ers.

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/020764.html

He's missed a lot of time the past 2 seasons...

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                    Marvel Smith to visit the 49ers.
                    "Smith will be 31 when the season begins and he has missed 15 games due to injury in the last two seasons."

No thanks.

Comment

"Smith will be 31 when the season begins and he has missed 15 games due to injury in the last two seasons."

No thanks.
                      The 49ers will give him a physical tomorrow and I'm sure that will have a lot of influence in how they proceed. Every player has cost/benefit sweet spot. At the right price he would be worth the risk IMO.

Even if we draft OT at 10... it would be nice to have a veteran that could give that rookie time to develop and learn to play at the next level.

Comment

No thanks.
                        +1

Jennings Mk II.

Comment

• Marvel Smith>>>Barry Sims. Anything to get Sims off the roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
                            I saw a foxsports article that suggested that SF offer the tenth pick and either Lawson or Haralson for Cutler. That would make a lot of sense though I would hate to lose either guy.
                            HELL NO!!!

I would never trade Lawson and the 10th overall draft pick for Cutler. Let's hope McCloughan and Singletary arent that stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
                              I would never trade Lawson and the 10th overall draft pick for Cutler. Let's hope McCloughan and Singletary arent that stupid.
                              What? Why not? Jay Culter is better than any QB on our roster. A 25 year old franchise QB is exactly what we need. Hell, we can even throw Hill or Smith into the deal.

Comment

What? Why not? Jay Culter is better than any QB on our roster. A 25 year old franchise QB is exactly what we need. Hell, we can even throw Hill or Smith into the deal.
                                or both! cutlet is proven...no 5-7th rd unknown qb is yet in this years draft is as of yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information