Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice. I have been saying this since he was drafted. About damn time. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent
      Been waiting on those two for a while.
      Davis has been a disappointment since he was drafted and Eric Johnson was a bigger receiving threat than Davis has been thus far.

Lawson had a solid rookie year but suffered a major injury in 2007 and like so many others, it takes two years to be 100%. Lawson will be awesome in 2009 as long as Singletary starts him.

Here's my breakout player -

QB Shaun Hill

Thats right. All Hill needs is a full off-season and season as the starter as you will see why I have been hyping him up since December 2007.

Comment

• Originally posted by phlysac View Post
        My opinion...

Raji will be gone before pick #10
        Nicks will be gone before pick #43
        I hate Troy Kropog
        Whats to hate about Kropog... IMO hes underated

On Andrew Luck
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post

Here's my breakout player -

QB Shaun Hill

Thats right. All Hill needs is a full off-season and season as the starter as you will see why I have been hyping him up since December 2007.
          I think we have seen the best of Hill... I just hope he can duplicate his "Trent Dilfer with the Ravens" impression and be good enough to give us a chance to win. He has pulled it off so far, but his upside is small from what I've seen.

Comment

• WOW!!!!

Add Reggie Smith
            Subtract Mark Roman

FS position is already SO MUCH BETTER.

Comment

• Originally posted by mac25fan View Post
              I think we have seen the best of Hill... I just hope he can duplicate his "Trent Dilfer with the Ravens" impression and be good enough to give us a chance to win. He has pulled it off so far, but his upside is small from what I've seen.
              if he wins and davis pulls his head out of his as* and thinks team first both these ladies will do just fine

Comment

• Originally posted by jsa230 View Post
                Whats to hate about Kropog... IMO hes underated
                His weaknesses are "killer instinct" and power in the run game. Two things ideal for a RT to have.

Besides that.... (2:26 - 2:30) of this video is EVERYTING I hate about Kropog...

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80f40421

Comment

• Niners general manager Scot McCloughan, writing for 49ers.com, says Reggie Smith will make the conversion from cornerback to safety. McCloughan: "Our plan right now is to move him to safety knowing that he has background from college playing both corner and safety. The best position for him on our roster, not just this year but in the future, is safety. Can he play free or strong safety? I think it can be either one. I think he'll line up at the position that gives us the best depth and competition. He will be at safety this year, but we still know that he has played corner and he can play corner so it's nice to have that versatility."

Dan, you got your wish.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                    WOW!!!!

Add Reggie Smith
                    Subtract Mark Roman

FS position is already SO MUCH BETTER.
                    One strange part of this though is that Scott said he might even be a Strong Safety. I didn't see that coming lol.

I hope:
                    FS: Competition between: Dashon Goldson and Reggie Smith
                    SS: Starter: Michael Lewis Backup: Jimmy Williams

Comment

• Great move IMO. I thought he was a S coming out anyways, it seems like all the CB/S tweeners always end up as safety's.

Comment

• This move is potentially opening the door for a Michael Jenkins possibility at #10.

Comment

• If they select Malcolm Jenkins do you think Walt Harris will be cut.

Comment

• Pretty Simple, I don't believe any of them will be there at #10. Expect Everette Brown, Michael Oher, Andre Smith, and maybe even Jeremy Maclin to be there at 10 when the 49ers pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haralson98 View Post
                              If they select Malcolm Jenkins do you think Walt Harris will be cut.
                              No. Not this season. It would likely spell the end for Marcus Hudson and Donald Strickland and Shawntae Spencer would need to show he's recovered from ACL surgery.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
                                Davis has been a disappointment since he was drafted and Eric Johnson was a bigger receiving threat than Davis has been thus far.
                                I was a big Eric Johnson fan, too. Sadly, he couldnt stay healthy and thus was let go.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information