X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing I got from that video is that his Pass Pro technique is HORRID

Comment

• They neglected to show these highlights in the Loadholt video...

Basically the first minute of the video...

Comment

• I don't even need to watch that Tex/OU video. I clearly remember watching it live and I completely wrote off Loadholt after that pathetic performance. I wouldn't draft this guy in the first 3 rounds. Probably not the 4th either. Just way too questionable to invest a high pick on.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by phlysac View Post
          They neglected to show these highlights in the Loadholt video...

Basically the first minute of the video...

Okay. I am not saying he's great in pass pro. I'm saying he could be such a beast in the run game it would outweigh his shortcomings elsewhere.

Here's what I believe from watching that film.

Loadholt is not left tackle.
          Loadholt will not do well in pass pro if the rusher can pin his ears back almost every snap.
          Loadholt will benefit from a different system.

And if we happen to miss out on a top tier tackle at #10, I would absolutely take him in the second.
          Originally posted by Babylon
          It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

Comment

• i really like max unger out of oregon. he can play all 3 spots on the line & he's a solid player. only problem is he won't be there in the 2nd.

Comment

• Crap!!! Well, Loadholt is off my list. Jeez, he looked horrible in that video. I could protect better. LOL.

Comment

• Yeah, I've seen rubbers with holes in them offer better protection.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by chapo123 View Post
                  i really like max unger out of oregon. he can play all 3 spots on the line & he's a solid player. only problem is he won't be there in the 2nd.
                  If you want a guy that projects well to Tackle, Guard and Center and will be available....

TJ Lang - Eastern Michigan

He's virtually unknown and I'm willing to bet will be drafted in the 3rd round at the LATEST.

Comment

• Originally posted by chapo123 View Post
                    i really like max unger out of oregon. he can play all 3 spots on the line & he's a solid player. only problem is he won't be there in the 2nd.
                    No way man, you're not allowed to have three (Chung, Johnson and Unger), from UO in your mock :D

Comment

• Quick. Vote for Andre Smith in this voting mock before the clowns give us Mark Sanchez!

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...98#post1564598
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Gerald Cadogen is looking like he could be our guy in the second if we go De/OLB in the first.
                        Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Bye bye Strickland:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4015091

With him gone, Smith being moved to safety, Spencer's injury and impending FA status, and an aging Walt Harris, I could see the Niners going CB in the draft as early as the 2nd round if there is value.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
                          Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• You guys are being too hard on Loadholt. The only thing wrong with his technique is his drops. He takes really wide drops in his pass set putting himself way out on an island. That is easily coachable, and could be fixed within the first few weeks of two-a-days.
                            Originally posted by 49erNation85
                            I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                              You guys are being too hard on Loadholt. The only thing wrong with his technique is his drops. He takes really wide drops in his pass set putting himself way out on an island. That is easily coachable, and could be fixed within the first few weeks of two-a-days.
                              If it were that simple, wouldn't it have been fixed by Stoops years ago? I mean, Stoops isn't an idiot.

Comment

• I've seen worse. That comment just popped into my head and I had to post it LOL.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information