This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
    I would cream my pants if all this happened....
    Keep dreaming thats all I gotta say.
    Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
      Drafting another QB from Utah might be a tough sell to Niner fans.
      You can say that again.

Originally posted by FG4prez View Post
      cushing or t jackson pls fall to second
      Tyson Jackson could fall to the 2nd round. I'm not gonna say it's impossible.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        You can say that again.

Drafting another QB from Utah might be a tough sell to Niner fans. :)

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
        Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• From here: http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/...hs-future.html

Maiocco: And what's the feeling about how Alex fits?
          McCloughan: The way coach Martz speaks about him to this day, it's too bad he's not healthy. He'd be playing him now. He sees a lot of positives. With the youth of Alex, it means there's still a lot to develop and work on. And with Alex, he's eager to work on it. He wants to soak it in and get better. I know Alex likes the system and likes working with coach Martz.
          (emphasis mine)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• What I get from this is that Alex and Martz will be back again next year.

Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

Comment

What I get from this is that Alex and Martz will be back again next year.
              Only on the condition that he takes a pay cut. However, Alex will be looking for a place where he can potentially start and get paid... oh wait, both of those fit the Niners.

Comment

• It will be really interesting to see how he performs when healthy.

Comment

• Alex is getting married right?

That could make him lean to trying to work out how to stay or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ViperVisor View Post
                    Alex is getting married right?

That could make him lean to trying to work out how to stay or not.
                    He has been engaged for a while. I need to find a pic again, she was effing hot.

EDIT: http://cbs5.com/video/?id=32897@kpix.dayport.com she's very attractive but then again with that much cash, I would expect nothing less.
                    Last edited by Brent; 11-10-2008, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      He has been engaged for a while. I need to find a pic again, she was effing hot.

EDIT: http://cbs5.com/video/?id=32897@kpix.dayport.com she's very attractive but then again with that much cash, I would expect nothing less.
                      Oh my lord. Alex gets an atta boy.

Comment

• You know, if Morgan and Jason Hill are going to play like they did last night for the next few years, I guess I dont have to hope the Niners draft Crabtree. So, now I shall shift my hopes on Orakpo or Oher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          You know, if Morgan and Jason Hill are going to play like they did last night for the next few years, I guess I dont have to hope the Niners draft Crabtree. So, now I shall shift my hopes on Orakpo or Oher.
                          Yeah, they need to go OT for sure!

It would be nice to add a big, physical WR for goal line jump balls, like a Plaxico or a Sweed. A WR like that can be found after early in the first round, though.

Comment

Yeah, they need to go OT for sure!
                            I dont know what's a bigger need though, another OT or a freaking pass rusher. Plus, do we need to drop that much cash on an OT? I thought Staley has really got up to speed lately at LT and RT still seems like a bigger need.

Comment

• We may be able to get a pass rusher in the early 2nd, but elite OT's are usually gone by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent

DAMN!!! She's definitely HOT!!! Just imagine what his future wife would look like if he was actually good. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information