This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    Good; as the team should. Just watch the guy: http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80ace2ce he dominated this game.

We can give Nolan one of our defensive guys not named Justin Smith.
    We can trade anyone except for Willis and Clements
    CRANK THAT CRABTREE!!

Comment

• Deal in the works: Cutler for Smith, Roman, 1st + 3rd.

HOLY ****!

Can't be true...surely? Rumourmongering?
      Last edited by BandwagonPunditry; 04-01-2009, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• What day is it today? :-)

Comment

• A-haha. Shoot me now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BandwagonPunditry View Post
            Deal in the works: Cutler for Smith, Roman, 1st + 3rd.

HOLY ****!

Can't be true...surely? Rumourmongering?
            We would win that trade so much...if it were real.
            Last edited by abaddon41_80; 04-01-2009, 12:00 PM.

Comment

A-haha. Shoot me now.
              BANG!

The best part of that article...

Arizona Cardinals QB Kurt Warner will no longer be using his trademark gloves on the field this season. When asked why he merely responded with, "God told me not to wear them." No word from the team as to how this will affect his throwing motion.

In Buffalo, newly signed wide receiver Terrell Owens was seen getting into an altercation with Bills quarterback Trent Edwards during a charity Ultimate Frisbee tournament. Onlookers overheard Owens could yelling "Throw me the [expletive] frisbee! I'm open!" while getting really close to Edwards. Owens was later seen throwing popcorn in Edwards' face before storming out of the facility where the event was being held. Edwards and Owens could not be reached for comment.

Darren Sproles, the diminutive yet shifty running back for the San Diego Chargers, needed medical attention after being shot through a children's tube slide at acceerated speeds at a local San Diego park. "Man, you just pick up speed on that thing! I thought it was never going to end. I don't know how my kids do it." Sproles had minor scratches and bruises but should not miss any team workouts.

The Oakland Raiders have made another bold offseason signing with their acquisition of defensive end Amon Hobbs to a multi-year contract. While the details of the contract are not yet known, it is rumored to be a $45 million deal. This is a large amount for a player that was not able to secure a backup role last season with the Lions before being released. When ESPN analyst Tim Kurkjian was asked about his thoughts regarding the deal, he replied, "I am a baseball analyst." Oakland feels that Hobbs is a perfect fit for the starting role and could contribute immediately. Hobbs has 13 tackles and no sacks over his 8 year career.

This April Fools story has been brought to you by 49erswebzone.com. If you have read this far, you probably already figured that out.

Comment

• What's the startling O-Line going to look like?

Comment

A-haha. Shoot me now.
                  I was convinced last year that we got Jason Taylor... then I realized it was April fools. lol... who started this holiday (if you can call it a holiday).

Comment

• BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCEEEE is back:
                    http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/...is-season.html

Interesting reading rotoworld take on it:
                    Bruce, 36, led the Niners in receptions (62), receiving yards (835), and touchdown catches (7) last season. But those numbers should plummet after San Francisco added free agent Brandon Jones, who is likely to start. Mike Martz's receiver-heavy sets are gone, so Bruce may not see the field that much. He isn't even a lock to make the final roster.
                    I don't disagree that the numbers will drop but I would have to think Bruce would be a lock to get on the roster. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcwest/0...-for-Rams.html

So, now that Billy B is with the Rams, are you going to want a name change? If so, say the word and I think I can help you out since you have a good reason haha.
                      Of all the teams he had to pick it had to be the Rams. I am thinking of changing my username to "IWANTWINNERS" or "???? to Davis", since that sums up our QB situation the last few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                        We are apparently expected to make a serious push for Cutler.
                        2009 1st, 3rd and 2010 2nd round pick is my offer to enter the Cutler sweepstakes.

Comment

• WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?

Sign with the Rams.

Comment

• A Cutler trade that I would like,

Broncos get: 10th and 74th overall picks + Shaun Hill
                            49ers get: Jay Cutler + 114th overall pick

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                              What's the startling O-Line going to look like?
                              LT- Joe Staley
                              LG - David Baas
                              C- Eric Heitman
                              RG - Chilo Rachal
                              RT - Marvel Smith

That's what it would look like now Rachal, and Baas should be flip flopped though.
                              Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Bruuuuuuuce is back for one more season!

http://49ers.com/blog49/?p=443

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
                                Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information