Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would not want Plexiglass "I dont practice" Burress on the Niners.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Please Jesus, I hope we don't.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
        Also, ESPN rumors have the Niners signing Plaxico. I think they have too many WRs as it is. Probably BS.
        No no no. I would like our young WRs to be influenced by a classy guy like Isaac Bruce, not a punk like Plaxico Burress. Crabtree doesnt need someone like Burress rubbing off on him. Neither do Morgan or Hill for that matter.

Comment

• My dog doesn't need someone like Burress rubbing off on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            My dog doesn't need someone like Burress rubbing off on him.
            I'm sure you'd want Vick to stay away as well then.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
            Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• I think that goes without saying - LOL.

Comment

• Plax makes zero sense. we already have a crowd at that position with crabtree and morgan. id love to see him try to f around in practice under singletary's watch though. Chris Mortensen reporting Mike Vick will try his hand at professional dogwalking before returning to the nfl. where is that source? hmm :)

Comment

• Walt Harris out for the season

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/...ss-season.html

Veteran cornerback Walt Harris is likely to miss the 2009 season after sustaining a torn ACL in his right knee yesterday. The injury will require surgery, the team said.

Tarrell Brown, this is your time.

Comment

• Yeah, I saw in the practice notes that he left practice with a knee injury. Something didn't sit right with me and now I know why.

I wonder if they would look at bringing in another veteran corner for depth? Like one of the Eagles disgruntled CBs.

Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

Comment

• Might be the end of his career. I liked watching him a lot the past couple years good luck to him.

I knew someone (Brown) had to step up anyway at cornerback this year, Walt was simply getting too old. This just presses the issue though.

I wonder if the organization will pursue a veteran like Chris McAllister, Dre Bly, or Roderick Hood now. I think the cornerback spot could definately use some more depth now even if it just in the case of Tarrell Brown falling on his face.

Comment

• My vote would be for McAllister. I think he's got a little left in the tank and would provide some leadership as well. Bly would be 2nd on the list and Hood wouldn't make it. Hood bites IMO.

McAllister is a winner and Sing likes winners.

Comment

• Hopefully Tarell Brown will play up to his potential. If he doesn't I wouldn't mind having Shawntae Spencer across from Clements, providing Spencer is healthy.

Comment

• It's you're time, Brown.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I agree with MadIrishman. I'd go with McAllister. He and Coach Sing were together in Baltimore. Makes sense. And yes, Roderick Hood is flatout awful. I'd rather put Walt Harris back out there than play Roderick Hood.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Id take McAlister just off of how much he was given in baltimore and how complex his defense was. Theres got to be something wrong though because he looked like he was off to a good season then injured and released. Cap probably was considered but there could be other reasons.

Mike McKenzie, Dre Bly, Rod Hood, even the constant FA Aaron Glenn, and travis fisher?

Rod hood isnt horrible, he just doesnt have any height or long speed, he's a NB.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information