Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Kawakami's interview with Scotty Mac, touches on a lot of subjects most interesting is his thoughts on what happen with Nolan:
    http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakam...-and-barbieri/

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
      Tim Kawakami's interview with Scotty Mac, touches on a lot of subjects most interesting is his thoughts on what happen with Nolan:
      http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakam...-and-barbieri/
      I know Kawakami personally.. The little bastard only put me in for All-Section Offense in HS when I clearly deserved to be in for both sides of the ball.. maybe Im just being selfish.

Comment

• Dre Bly is expected to visit the team tomorrow. Bly is solid but being durable is more important right now which is why I would go after him instead of McAlister. In his ten year career, Bly has 40 interceptions compared to the 26 interceptions for McAlister in the same time frame. I would rather have Bly even though im a fan of McAlister. If McAlister wasnt injured the last two seasons missing 16 games total, I would prefer him but thats not the case so I would go with the player who seems to be healthy which is what we need the most right now.

Too bad we cant go back in time and sign Asante Samuel. LOL.

Comment

• Dre Bly and Roderick Hood are both corners on the market, Hood would fit you guys better than Bly. The same goes to the Rams, we're both in a rebuilding mode but surprisingly we're in a competing mode too.

We both have all the right players in the right places.

I'd rather see you get Bly, than Hood. Because, Hood would be a tad bit better :)
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• I looked at that list -

would the lesser of our two first round draft picks (plus the huge contract that we would have to give him since he was franchised but hasnt signed the tender yet) for Texans CB Dunta Robinson be worth it?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
              I looked at that list -

would the lesser of our two first round draft picks (plus the huge contract that we would have to give him since he was franchised but hasnt signed the tender yet) for Texans CB Dunta Robinson be worth it?
              Robinson hasn't really done anything great in my opinion since his rookie season when he showed a lot of promise. And he's coming off of a major injury. A 1st round selection for Robinson? No way. That would be highway robbery for Houston.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
              -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
              Originally posted by Borat
              Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
                In his ten year career, Bly has 40 interceptions compared to the 26 interceptions for McAlister in the same time frame.
                Thats mainly because QBs wouldnt throw McAlister's way when he was in his prime with the Ravens. Bly is a playmaker, but he is more of a gambler that will get burned just as often as he will make the big play.

Comment

• http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/022466.html

Josh Morgan had another prolific afternoon today. In fact, you might say that Morgan has been the offensive star of the team's OTAs this week.
                  I'm getting excited to see Morgan hopefully have a big year.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• OMGZZZZ!!!!!ONE!! WE HAVE TARGETS. I'm finally satisfied with our offensive personnel. Should be a very entertaining season.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• You feel that feeling in your stomach?

Comment

• E-hug for Hawkeyefan. Bartell is a solid player he was your best corner last year.
                        Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• I feel it.

Comment

• I thought that feeling was brought on by the food in my school cafeteria?

But seriously, other then Harris' injury (and I feel that has the potential to be very minor when looked at when the season is over) things are looking very good for us this year.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              I thought that feeling was brought on by the food in my school cafeteria?

But seriously, other then Harris' injury (and I feel that has the potential to be very minor when looked at when the season is over) things are looking very good for us this year.
                              And either way I think Brown will end up being a better player, but I still would love to have Walt around.

Comment

• I like the talent, chemistry, and progress of this year's team thusfar. I hope it prevails in close games as the schedule will not be an easy one, and they'll be in some dog fights.

Sorry for the Vick reference. ;)

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
                                Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information