• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
    Nate Clements will miss mini camp with pneumonia

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4225178

Damn. I hope he gets well soon.
    Atleast it is only for OTA's things could always be worse.
    Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      I imagine that he'll see more of a traditional TE role than H-Back. I wouldn't be surprised to see a decent amount of 2-TE sets, with Raye's offense supposedly being very TE-oriented.
      I think we'll see a lot of pascoe this season. Walker can't block at all. Pascoe is a a good blocker and has more receiving skills than Bajema. Wouldn't be surprised to see Pascoe at #2 on the depth chart sometime this seaosn.

Comment

• New Santa Clara Stadium approved by 5-2 vote

In an early Wednesday morning vote the Santa Clara City Council approved the new 9ers stadium:

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_125111...ercurynews.com

The meeting lasted until 1 am, lots of debate & enthusiastic discussion from all sides.

The $114M in public funds is still subject to the electorate of Santa Clara (city), maybe the County of SC too.

Comment

Willis' forearm looks to be bigger than my bicep...
          RJF looks like he's sayin.. "Keep laughin' I'm bouta take your spot" to Justin Smith

Comment

• Joe staley was already extended? That's pretty early for the extension. The FO must have confidence in him.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              Joe staley was already extended? That's pretty early for the extension. The FO must have confidence in him.
              if you saw how he was playing over the second half of the season, you'd understand

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Yes, this is awesome! I agree, Brent. Staley played well and deserved this.

http://www.49ers.com/pressbox/news_d...php?PRKey=5335

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
                Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

if you saw how he was playing over the second half of the season, you'd understand
                  I'm sure he did play great, and I wasn't questioning the move. its still early to extend none the less.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• I'm very happy right now. Staley is one of favorite current 49ers and he played great the second half of last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      I'm sure he did play great, and I wasn't questioning the move. its still early to extend none the less.
                      They are actually saving themselves money in the long run IMO. Elite OTs (which he is well on his way to becoming) will continue to be paid more as protecting the QB continues to be a huge priority for teams in the league.

Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

Comment

• This is not a bad move at all. Making sure Joe is here for a long time was a big priority now it is fixed. I would look for Willis to be getting a huge payday very soon also.
                        Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                          I would look for Willis to be getting a huge payday very soon also.
                          c'mon 15 year extension! hahah. I kid, but seriously...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Good to have him locked up before potential uncapped year in two years complicates things.

Comment

• I remember Nolan saying that he'd like to sign Willis to a 10 year deal when he was a rookie, and hadn't even played yet. BEAST! Lock em up!

Comment

• I'm so excited for this season to start. Return to Glory starts now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information