Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco 49ers Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
    You guys know what -

    **** Crabtree and his agent. I said it before, during and after the draft that I didnt want Crabtree and you guys can now see why. He's a piece of crap and so is his agent. There was a reason why he slipped to 10, its because of him and his agent.

    I hope he does sit the hell out for a year and re-enter the draft, then when he doesnt get drafted until round 7, he'll realize what a huge mistake he made. And to top it off, if he was to fall to round 4 and it was up to me, I would draft his ass again just so I can tell him that im not offering him **** and that he has to sit out another ******* year.

    Another ******* turd. That first rounder would have been better spent on someone else or even trading for Boldin. At least Boldin would have been worth the money as opposed to Crabtree who isnt worth two *****!!!

    UGH.
    Dan, I appreciate your contribution to the forum, but seriously, you're overreacting way too much here. This is obviously a desperation move.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      Me any my friend are trying to get tickets for that game too, maybe scalpers will have better prices? I can't afford that **** either, I was hoping I could get some high rise seats for a decent price, but I may not be making a game at all with those prices.

      That's really the only game I wanted to try and make though.
      I just want to see a Niners game without having to go to some place like New Orleans or Houston. I figured a preseason game would be cheap, but apparently the preseason in the new stadium is more expensive than Texas Stadium games were.

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • i must be the only guy who isn't shocked to hear about crabtree's bs.
        i knew taking him @ 10 or anywhere he would pull the bs card like he has right now threating to re enter the draft/

        Comment


        • Originally posted by chapo123 View Post
          i must be the only guy who isn't shocked to hear about crabtree's bs
          I thought he would hold out but I didnt think he'd be demanding the same or more than DHB. I just find it funny that no one (media/NFL types) is sympathizing with him.

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
            You guys know what -

            **** Crabtree and his agent. I said it before, during and after the draft that I didnt want Crabtree and you guys can now see why. He's a piece of crap and so is his agent. There was a reason why he slipped to 10, its because of him and his agent.

            I hope he does sit the hell out for a year and re-enter the draft, then when he doesnt get drafted until round 7, he'll realize what a huge mistake he made. And to top it off, if he was to fall to round 4 and it was up to me, I would draft his ass again just so I can tell him that im not offering him **** and that he has to sit out another ******* year.

            Another ******* turd. That first rounder would have been better spent on someone else or even trading for Boldin. At least Boldin would have been worth the money as opposed to Crabtree who isnt worth two *****!!!

            UGH.
            The reason why you didn't want Crabtree around draft time, IIRC, was not because of his attitude and you know. Crabtree wants the money because he is a good player and is worth more than two shits.


            Comment


            • Signing Jones and having Bruce come back for one more season helps lessen the load for Crabtree, helps him ease into the pro game and I think that ultimately helps him/his career (which helps the 49ers). So a prolonged holdout can be withstood by the team, especially if this story about outrageous demands is true.

              The key is that, three years from now, Crabtree is the #1 receiver for the 49ers.

              Eh, I think a deal will get done within the next two or three weeks. This whole story seems rather absurd to me, because even if Crabtree is behind this all, surely he would eventually understand that there's a slotting system inherent to the draft picks and he'll get paid big money as the 10th overall pick.

              If it's him or his agent or whoever, that person would know that Crabtree would lose millions (I think over ten mil, holy ****!) by holding out until being drafted next year. It just doesn't make much sense, other than posturing so absurdly because you think it might actually work. Well that can only go on for so long.

              Something will get done.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

              Comment


              • There have been 3 people to set out and be redrafted.

                Bo Jackson RB from Auburn Tampa Bay 1986-Raiders 1987
                Matt Darwin center from Texas A & M Cowboys-1985-Eagles1986
                Craig Erickson QB from Miami - Eagles 1991-Tampa Bay-1992

                Both moved up from the 5th to the 4th round.
                Jackson went from #1 overall to #138.

                Crabtree needs to get his agent in check and get his *** in camp.




                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  Dan, I appreciate your contribution to the forum, but seriously, you're overreacting way too much here. This is obviously a desperation move.
                  That makes one of us.
                  Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brent
                    Dan, I appreciate your contribution to the forum, but seriously, you're overreacting way too much here. This is obviously a desperation move.
                    Thanks but I dont think im overreacting at all because the longer he holds out, the better the chances are that he becomes the next Rashaun Woods and thats obviously not a good thing.

                    Originally posted by YAYareaRB
                    The reason why you didn't want Crabtree around draft time, IIRC, was not because of his attitude and you know. Crabtree wants the money because he is a good player and is worth more than two shits.
                    I didnt want a WR period but I didnt want Crabtree even when I knew that we were going to draft him once he kept falling because people said he was a diva and prima donna after his visit to CLE. And obviously, its true. He's a good player???? How do you figure that??? Arent you one of the people that always tells me that what a player does in college isnt worth a damn? He has to prove to everyone that he's good. Until then, he's not worth spitting on.

                    Originally posted by Menardo75
                    That makes one of us.
                    Right back at you bud.

                    Comment


                    • let's say he does sit...what then? does sf get another 1st rd pick? money? extra picks?...truth be told i don't remember last time someone sat out for a whole season.

                      Comment


                      • if you sit out the season, the team that takes him gets nothing.

                        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
                          I didnt want a WR period but I didnt want Crabtree even when I knew that we were going to draft him once he kept falling because people said he was a diva and prima donna after his visit to CLE. And obviously, its true. He's a good player???? How do you figure that??? Arent you one of the people that always tells me that what a player does in college isnt worth a damn? He has to prove to everyone that he's good. Until then, he's not worth spitting on.
                          No I'm not one of the those people that says college numbers aren't worth a damn. How the hell do you think this thing works? Draft picks get signed because we think they're good. Every single draft pick is unproven, every one of them but we still draft them so what's your logic like? I didn't start hearing about this diva business till we drafted him. I didn't mind it because hey, this is Mike Singletary's team.


                          Comment


                          • http://www.mercurynews.com/sportsheadlines/ci_13012048

                            Originally posted by Eugene Parker
                            "I'm not a guy who makes threats," he told the Web site. "Nor am I a guy who negotiates in the public. I don't know where this came from, but no such threat has been made."


                            Comment


                            • http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...SP8A193QLV.DTL

                              Quarterback Shaun Hill sported a T-shirt with the wording "100% steroid free" between practices. No, he has not been under suspicion.
                              The article is about the WRs but I though the Shaun Hill bit was funny.


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                if you sit out the season, the team that takes him gets nothing.
                                is it too early to say let's fire scotty?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information